Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A day of ups and downs...What pose for my buck?

Old 12-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A day of ups and downs...What pose for my buck?

I gotta tell Ya Don, im so PO'ed about this happening. It is just great to know we have theves in our US postal service. It just steam's me to no end to know that some one else is enjoying something that was NOT intended for them [:@]I called my local office and talked to the friend of mine that shipped it, she gave me a # to call to report a theft, i did that and was assigned a case # and am supposed to get a call in the next couple days, this ought to be an interesting saga [&o][:@]please save that box that NOWhas a bogus bar code on it, i may need that. I assure you Don, one way or another you WILL get your bloodrock I even had a dream about this last night im so upset about it.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:16 AM

Dan......while I'm upset about it, I feel bad for you. You put all that work into it........And to have this happen?? Like we said this morning, neither you or I have ever had anything like this happen.....Can't be a coincidence.....greater power involved maybe??

I'll keep the box, it's at home on my dresser. Whatever info you need from me, just let me know.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Typical Buck

Whenever you are ready to saddle up and deal with the thieves give me a call pal.
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

I gotta tell Ya Don, im so PO'ed about this happening. It is just great to know we have theves in our US postal service. It just steam's me to no end to know that some one else is enjoying something that was NOT intended for them [:@]I called my local office and talked to the friend of mine that shipped it, she gave me a # to call to report a theft, i did that and was assigned a case # and am supposed to get a call in the next couple days, this ought to be an interesting saga [&o][:@]please save that box that NOWhas a bogus bar code on it, i may need that. I assure you Don, one way or another you WILL get your bloodrock I even had a dream about this last night im so upset about it.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Will do Mobow!!
John you have a way of cheering a guy up ya big lug! For you guys that dont know John (Tuco) He is a great guy that would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it Even though we beat each other up on here it is all in friendly fun. Damit [X(]Im starting to tear up
ORIGINAL: Tuco

Whenever you are ready to saddle up and deal with the thieves give me a call pal.
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek