Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Perhaps we can learn from them??

Old 11-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Perhaps we can learn from them??

I posted this in the Gun Hunting (Deer Hunting) forum. Amazingly, they don't seem to show the same disdain for us as(some of us)do towards them.

Maybe they Get "it" ??

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2481860

Have a nice day!

Old 11-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Site Buck Guru

Default RE: Perhaps we can learn from them??

What the hell are they thinking!!?? Lets go over there and start a war with them!!![:-]
Old 11-30-2007, 01:45 PM

ORIGINAL: GregH

What the hell are they thinking!!?? Lets go over there and start a war with them!!![:-]
Never bring a bow to a gun fight!
Old 11-30-2007, 01:49 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: Jimimac

ORIGINAL: GregH

Never bring a bow to a gun fight!
See my post above in response to bigj's.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

3 posts in someone bashed us with a wounding comment.

Old 11-30-2007, 02:01 PM

Yep...
Old 11-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Gr8

We are all human, and to me bias towards any group has to do with your last "bad" encounter with them.
On good days we're all buddies, but when we think we get "wronged" by a person or a group, wethink wefailed because of said group.

I am almost willing to bet most negative post on this board about gun hunters was a result of the person feeling wronged by a gun hunter. I was no differnet, I just grew up, and now realize most of my issues were mine and me just being ignorant. Once we a can admit that, we can be brothers.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Typical Buck

Just to give my 2 cents, I killed my first deer 25 years ago with a bow. I still enjoy bowhunting better than gun hunting, but therewas an aspect of deer hunting in general that I was missing out on that gun hunting seems to fulfill. In essence, I use bowhunting asclose encounter, adrenaline boosting deer hunting andgun hunting as long range sniper-like encounters. Both are completely different hunting methods but equally gratifying forms of hunting.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Bartender

Well put
ORIGINAL: Germ

Gr8

We are all human, and to me bias towards any group has to do with your last "bad" encounter with them.
On good days we're all buddies, but when we think we get "wronged" by a person or a group, wethink wefailed because of said group.

I am almost willing to bet most negative post on this board about gun hunters was a result of the person feeling wronged by a gun hunter. I was no differnet, I just grew up, and now realize most of my issues were mine and me just being ignorant. Once we a can admit that, we can be brothers.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

As a youth, 98% of my hunting was gun hunting. I have no problem with gun hunters or gun hunting. I DO have a problem with slob hunters and poachers who don't respect the sport and follow the laws.

Quick Reply: Perhaps we can learn from them??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.