Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Banning shooting in city limits

Old 11-28-2007, 10:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Banning shooting in city limits

ORIGINAL: Germ

Burnie I agree about the not being taught correctly, and what they hell did we do before cars
Sad to say, our society has created a situation where people got to get from place to place. We dont live within the confines of walking, as in the pre-car days. My worry about this is the ingrates will ruin it for all us. I dont have to worry, I live in the country, but it will really suck if the idiots of our society ruin bow shooting for those in the city.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:36 AM
Dominant Buck

But

When we start to punsihed the masses for few morons, it's a slippery slope IMO. People use guns wrong, should we banned them also?
I agree, but the sad thing is, government has been put in a situation to where it has got to protect us from ourself. Or I should say from the idiots of society. And yes, its a slippery slop that is getting even worse with the liberal movement that is going to side with the few to punish the masses. The good old days are gone.

I tell you the answer. When parents get in trouble for not parenting, then things will change. As long as we suffer crappy parents, this crap will happen.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

All valid points, Germ. Unfortunately, all it takes is one idiot shooting arrows all over the neighborhood to cause an uproar. Remember, we are a society that pays no attention where we are driving while we try to see what happened to the last idiot that paid no attention where he was driving. Don't try to make sense of it.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

I tell you the answer. When parents get in trouble for not parenting, then things will change. As long as we suffer crappy parents, this crap will happen.
With a wife as a teacher I could not agree more. I think you hit the nail on the head. Will you run for President? Wait the last one from Texas was not so hot[8D]
Old 11-28-2007, 10:55 AM
Dominant Buck

With a wife as a teacher I could no agree more. I think you hit the nail on the head. Will you run for President? Wait the last one from Texas was not so hot[8D]
Lol. Yep, or record on presidents has not been hot. LBJ is even questionable.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

But

When we start to punsihed the masses for few morons, it's a slippery slope IMO. People use guns wrong, should we banned them also?
I agree, but the sad thing is, government has been put in a situation to where it has got to protect us from ourself. Or I should say from the idiots of society. And yes, its a slippery slop that is getting even worse with the liberal movement that is going to side with the few to punish the masses. The good old days are gone.

It's all part of the downfall of morality in society ..... it'll never get better .... only worse ... Dr. Spock is an IDIOT!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

Tony as a servant of the lord, I will fight for morality in the name of the big guy I refuse to let them win
Old 11-28-2007, 11:04 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

But

It's all part of the downfall of morality in society ..... it'll never get better .... only worse ... Dr. Spock is an IDIOT!!!
There is a lot of truth in that. I have been teaching and running a science dept. for 15+ years, and I can attest to the fact our kids are progressively getting worse each year. No respect for anything. And of course im speaking of the majority.There are still many from good parents, who are respectful. I am so feed up with it all.Kids are never at fault anymore. Its always someone elses fault. This is ingrained in the kids, they know it, and are smart enough to use it. Add to this, the fact most parents dont parent and always place the blame on everyone but their ingrate child.

In the words of Neil Pert
"Blame is easier to give than recieve."
Old 11-28-2007, 11:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

After dealing with twoparents at my wifes school it's a good thing I am not a teacher, LOL

I looked right at the Principle, "This is why my children go to private school, so they do not have to deal with kids like her or her parents"
Old 11-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Dominant Buck

I understand fully.

Quick Reply: Banning shooting in city limits

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.