Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Vegas 3 Spot Targets
55.56%
NFAA Blue and White 5 Spot Targets
44.44%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

08' HNI Indoor league - 5 spot or 3 spot

Old 11-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 08' HNI Indoor league - 5 spot or 3 spot

Either way... I'm good...
Old 11-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

I gotta say I'm thrilled to know you may be participating this year buddy. Rest that shoulder up!!!
You just want another nobody to beat up on
Old 11-27-2007, 08:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Either one is fine with me. I have more expierence with the 5spot face, but Vegas intrigues me a bit more. Even though I think every single one of my pins disappears on that face.

I shot 297 last night on a 5 spot round with a dismal 39 x count. I had a perfect round going until the 10th frame and I dropped 2 fours. I just wasn't focused. I'm really going to start working hard soon, to get everything in gear.

I really whipped some tail in 3D tonight though.

I'm ready for Winter leagues.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MO_Bowhnter

I like vegas because it doesn't take as long to shoot each week. And I got a lot left over from last year. Is everyone ready for RD to dominate again?
I say bring it on baby .... I'm ready , I really like the vegas better but I would like to see more worthy competion right up to the end instead of everyone not finishing like last year. [8D]
Old 11-28-2007, 01:08 PM

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

I like vegas because it doesn't take as long to shoot each week. And I got a lot left over from last year. Is everyone ready for RD to dominate again?
I say bring it on baby .... I'm ready , I really like the vegas better but I would like to see more worthy competion right up to the end instead of everyone not finishing like last year. [8D]
Yeah, I wonder why they did that????
Old 11-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mobow

Yea .. I wondered the same thing myself .... you wouldn't be implying anything now would you?
Old 11-28-2007, 01:38 PM

Yea .. I wondered the same thing myself .... you wouldn't be implying anything now would you?
Little ole me??? Never. I'll come right out and say it.....no way you shot the scores you turned in. Not in the Vegas league anyway. Now, I will NOT come out and say you blatantly cheated, because that just may very well not be the case. It's possible there was some confusion on scoring, ect......could have been a lot of things, but no way do I believe you were shooting BETTER than the top shooters ....IN THE WORLD...sorry bro, you're just not THAT good.

Don't beat me, I'm just being honest. If I'm wrong, forgive me.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am interested in doing it this year because I'm on my college archery team. For competions we shoot Vegas targets (only one spot) with 60 arrows. The one andthree spot is the same thing though, so I think I could work with that. I shoot a couple times a week, so I could probably work something out for scoring, but I guess I would need to see the rules first.

Old 11-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Little ole me??? Never. I'll come right out and say it.....no way you shot the scores you turned in. Not in the Vegas league anyway. Now, I will NOT come out and say you blatantly cheated, because that just may very well not be the case. It's possible there was some confusion on scoring, ect......could have been a lot of things, but no way do I believe you were shooting BETTER than the top shooters ....IN THE WORLD...sorry bro, you're just not THAT good.

Don't beat me, I'm just being honest. If I'm wrong, forgive me.
Sorry you feel or think that way but your are wrong and forgiven , no hard feelings here I was surprized at myself but I was practicing alot last year.
Will I make a repeat or a come back ... I don't know but I'll have fun trying , good luck to you and the others that join in on the fun.