Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anybody got "that feeling"?

Old 11-21-2007, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anybody got "that feeling"?

I have had that feeling for two weeks, not right for me just yet thought but i like saturday's chances.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Fork Horn

When my alarm goes off at 430 we'll see what feeling I have. Passed on a small doe Tues evening, so hopefully see some action from the same stand in the morning. If I see the doe again, I'll take her this time! Good luck to all and Happy Thanksgiving.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:36 AM
Typical Buck

Lets just hope you don't start doing any "feeling" with those enourmously fat fingers. BAM!
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

even though im done hunting it should be a good weekend. On my way to work in the evenings im seeing alot of deer moving, and with the cold front it should really get them moving. I have even entertained getting another Doe tag just to get out there and hunt archery style with the Orange army
Old 11-23-2007, 07:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

your gonna "feel" one right in your eye next time i see ya [8D]and they aint fat damit [:@]the whole package is big Tell Alicia she is still the total package, and im taking her out dancin BAM!
ORIGINAL: Tuco

Lets just hope you don't start doing any "feeling" with those enourmously fat fingers. BAM!
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

even though im done hunting it should be a good weekend. On my way to work in the evenings im seeing alot of deer moving, and with the cold front it should really get them moving. I have even entertained getting another Doe tag just to get out there and hunt archery style with the Orange army
Old 11-23-2007, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im feeling something "big" coming on after all that turkey, mashed taters and stuffing!! be back in a few
Old 11-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Dominant Buck

I knew I had "that feeling", again. I was just about to walk out the door, yesterday.....and I told Lisa...."Honey....I think some Redneck, trespassing poacher's probably gonna walk into my set, today, and take a dump".

Carnac I tell ya!

Old 11-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

LOL!!
ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I knew I had "that feeling", again. I was just about to walk out the door, yesterday.....and I told Lisa...."Honey....I think some Redneck, trespassing poacher's probably gonna walk into my set, today, and take a dump".

Carnac I tell ya!

Old 11-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have from Thursday to Sunday off, but I am takng the weekend off from hunting to spend it with my son who is here for the Holidays. I would take him out with me, but he has no interest in hunting what so ever, and I am not going to push it on him.