Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

taged out do you go back in

Old 11-20-2007, 07:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default taged out do you go back in

ok lets say you got four tags for the year a buck three does you tag out all four before nov 1st

do you go in sit there with camare shoot me pics try to improve your calling or just go to injoy the fact your out there

or do you stay inside where it is warm eat back straps and see how fast you can strip a pistol blind folded me i love just sitting there but not sure i would do it tagless
Old 11-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: taged out do you go back in

Last year Kurt and I tagged out with 1.5 weeks off to go....we went out with cameras only...then we called his brother to come up and hunt with us because we had bucks running everywhere. Needless to say we tagged out too early..LOL

This year, I tagged out early and hunted along sides friends I invited to hunt my spots, Kurt being one of them. I also had turkey tags to fill.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:19 PM

You have nothing to do but learn from being out there.......Grab that camera and head for the tree man...
Old 11-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will definately go out and enjoy what my land has to teach me. Everytime out you can learn something that helps you in furture trips. I just love being out there. I would also like to take a turkey with a bow so I will echo what Rob said about the turkey tag.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Dominant Buck

I'm not tagged out (can't happen, here, now), but I got as much enjoyment watching a friend take a deer last week....and still got to go on a very interesting recovery. Everything ended, perfectly. It was a great hunt. I'll be back out there this weekend for multiple sits.....and ....."we'll see".
Old 11-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

i wish i bought my turkey tags i did not expect to use them first day i had a flock up to my left then had like 15 come 40 yards out infront of me
Old 11-20-2007, 07:59 PM

I grab the camcorder. I have a whole tape of some Ohio bucks from this last week......one of them I had no idea about and he is SUUUWWEEETTT!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

I filled my tag and since I can only afford to process one deer and the Buck I did bring down was a wall hanger which subsequently added an expense for the taxidermist I called it quits but its been a week since I shot my first deer and I'm already feeling the itch to go back in...I do have a doe tag that has to be filled by the end of this week...hmmmm...what to do?
Old 11-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-21-2007, 04:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Take the camera and get back in those woods!

Quick Reply: taged out do you go back in

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.