Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Primos Buck Roar

Old 11-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Primos Buck Roar

How many hundreds of Buck Roar/ Buck Growl posts ya'll think we have now within this forum?[8D]
Old 11-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Rob I did have a little buck growl at me, but I did slap him in the face
Old 11-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

How many buck roars and growls do you think the gun hunters heard on opening morning? I bet the woods were ROARING Non-Stop!!!

A guy at work said he tried roaring at a button buck on some state land and he said the poor thing about turned himself inside out. I was in tears listening to his story LOL!!! [8D]
Old 11-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

How many buck roars and growls do you think the gun hunters heard on opening morning? I bet the woods were ROARING Non-Stop!!!
You to me a MI or PA guy to understand LMAO I wonder if any of them roared at each other

"Bob I roared and one raored back" another camp "Larry I was talking to a buck with my roar today"

Big buck "These guys will try anything"

Old 11-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

I have the buck roar call and I love it !!! I love all primos calls
Old 11-20-2007, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

not relevant rob, keep posts informative, never asked about the ROAR. i don't care if the ROAR works, don't want the call for that, i specifically askedif it was a good loud grunt call.

the local wal-mart in my area doesn't carry them, not sure why, but i will locate one soon i suppose.

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

How many hundreds of Buck Roar/ Buck Growl posts ya'll think we have now within this forum?[8D]
Old 11-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

You to me a MI or PA guy to understand LMAO I wonder if any of them roared at each other

"Bob I roared and one raored back" another camp "Larry I was talking to a buck with my roar today"

Big buck "These guys will try anything"
It's even funnierif you imagineall the spikes and4 points running for their lives trying to get away from all of these roaring dominant bucks that suddenly appeared LOL!

On a serious note, I do think it's a good sounding grunt call if used as one. It's just funny imagining all these guys roaring at the button bucks. Just a Michigan thing. Sorry to hijak.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

I will agree it is great sounding grunt call. I tried one out at Cabelas.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Typical Buck

its become quite obvious that there are a lot of buck-crazed madmen out there that will try any new TECHNOLOGY to make it "easier" to bag a mature buck. just not that easy and i dont buy the ROAR/GROWL call, just looking for a good loud grunt call that reaches out better than the grunt i have.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:56 PM

bhunter it will definetly reach out so there hear it.

Quick Reply: Primos Buck Roar

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.