Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Fastest bow??

Old 11-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Fastest bow??

The arrows your talking about is that the speed pro max arrows .. they also make a broad head 55 grains correct me if im wrong
Old 11-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've shot quick's bow. Thatthingscreams. I liken the drawcycle to many of the PSE models I've shot. So to me it was nothing, but I can see how some would cringe at it.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: botechboy

The arrows your talking about is that the speed pro max arrows .. they also make a broad head 55 grains correct me if im wrong
Yep, they used to be called the Speed Pro Max, but my shafts say "Carbon Revolution" on them. Not sure why the name change...

If you're a lighter draw length or weight, and you were wary of the speed pro shafts - as an alternative, you could also use the new Gold Tip ultralights and get down to a pretty light weight. You'd have to hit up their spine chart and see where you landed, but... Just thinking out loud...

They definitely sell a 55 grain head, but I've never tried them. I wanted to try a cut-on-contact head, so I went with the Montecs.