Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Atlas..question

Old 11-16-2007, 07:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Atlas..question

I see the great buck you just posted in the contest scoring page. Kudos nice one! But I'm confused. You posted a great touchingstory, and a nice, but somewhat lesser buck.

And then this one shows up in the scoring thread..and I've never heard a story.. Plus the vegatation is still pretty lush? Did I miss something?

Both great bucks and obviously a fantastic season. I'm just confused where the bigger buck came in from?

I probably missed a post somewhere along the line. But I remember reading of your roller coaster season and thought the smaller of the 2 was your first.

Old 11-16-2007, 07:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Atlas..question

That big one showed up before. I think it was even in the same up/down season thread.

although I'm sure it's a sincere question about a misunderstanding, it sounds like you are calling him out.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:27 AM

I should have just waited like I was going to

My intentions were to post a summary of my season and my experiences this year when it was over.........which I will still do. The contest was the last thing on my mind when I posted my NY buck.

The contest buck was killed in Sept.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Fair Enough, can't wait to read the story. Both nice Bucks! Congrats!
Old 11-16-2007, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dang Atlas....you are moving up in the world!

Nice deer, happy for you man. I didn't get to see or hear about either as I haven't been on much. Looking forward to hearing about them. Congrats!

That one for the contest is a nice deer anywhere, good job!

-Mike

Old 11-16-2007, 07:35 AM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Fair Enough, can't wait to read the story. Both nice Bucks! Congrats!
Thanks.

I figured the story would be better told all at once instead of pieced into 4 or 5 threads over time.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, both are great bucks, congrats Atlas!!! That Sept buck is awesome!! Love the choclate horns.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yo atlas - dude, I tried to respond to ur PM last week (twice) but ur inbox was full. Didn't want you to think I was blowing you off.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

You go from spikers to the 126 buck and tell no one??? I'm just asking. Either way nice bucks man.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:40 AM

ORIGINAL: WV Hunter

Dang Atlas....you are moving up in the world!

Nah..........that would be sweet though because Saskatchewan is north of me [8D]

Nice deer, happy for you man. I didn't get to see or hear about either as I haven't been on much. Looking forward to hearing about them. Congrats!

That one for the contest is a nice deer anywhere, good job!

-Mike

Thanks Mike...........my story may include some time in your neck of the woods........an old college friend has an open invitation for me every year but he only gun hunts so I haven't gone yet. We will see how tomorrow goes for me around here (gun opener).........if I drop a buck I am done in NY so I may just take my buddy up on his offer and pack up the rifle.

Quick Reply: Atlas..question

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.