Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

IM BACK

Old 11-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default IM BACK

What have I missed,my computer has been in the shop and I just got it back tonight?

It's been about a week so what have I missed?
Old 11-15-2007, 08:58 PM

Default RE: IM BACK

Bunch of the usual

Old 11-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

My buck!
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/fb.aspx?m=2442476&key=Happy%2cEnding

Old 11-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

I definately missed that one but you didn't congrats.Nice buck
Old 11-16-2007, 03:15 AM
Dominant Buck

You kidding??? Heck Mobo is no longer a buck virgin! Hunsucker killed another monster ('course you could log off for 12 hours and miss one of those). Somebody....forget who....gutshot a deer and needed help tracking it. Matt/PA and Greg/MO went huntin in IL (misadventures followed). Teejay scored on a nice buck. Quick killed bucks in PA and OH. Mathews has a new bow out. Bowtech is still kicin their ass! Rob/PA went back to work. The NC mini HNI get-together was postponed until the spring. Shed is now a TV star. The WKP boys laid two giants down in Iowa. Rick James and Jawshooer both connected on great bucks. HNI Justin and HNI Christine won the Campbell's Outdoor Challenge. txjourneyman took out a contract on his BIL (just kidding, just kidding!). fraley left for Thanksgiving vacation. GregH killed a big 170" monster and all I've done is shot the bull.

Welcome back!
Old 11-16-2007, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well i guess that about sums it up!
Old 11-16-2007, 05:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think that about sums it up
ORIGINAL: GMMAT

You kidding??? Heck Mobo is no longer a buck virgin! Hunsucker killed another monster ('course you could log off for 12 hours and miss one of those). Somebody....forget who....gutshot a deer and needed help tracking it. Matt/PA and Greg/MO went huntin in IL (misadventures followed). Teejay scored on a nice buck. Quick killed bucks in PA and OH. Mathews has a new bow out. Bowtech is still kicin their ass! Rob/PA went back to work. The NC mini HNI get-together was postponed until the spring. Shed is now a TV star. The WKP boys laid two giants down in Iowa. Rick James and Jawshooer both connected on great bucks. HNI Justin and HNI Christine won the Campbell's Outdoor Challenge. txjourneyman took out a contract on his BIL (just kidding, just kidding!). fraley left for Thanksgiving vacation. GregH killed a big 170" monster and all I've done is shot the bull.

Welcome back!
Old 11-16-2007, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Welcome back!
You forgot one thing... WV Hunter still hasn't connected [8D]
Old 11-16-2007, 07:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice summation, Jeff!
Old 11-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks GMMAT,I was here for mobo's buck and I saw matts post about being in ill with Greg but that was the end untill now.