Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NO time to hunt

Old 11-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: NO time to hunt

ORIGINAL: bonzel22

Hey, I was just thinking.... Lately I have had no time to hunt. Besides the weekends, and still then my girlfriend always wants quality time. After daylight savings time I cant hit the woods after work. i went out last weekend for opening day of firearm season in southern missouri. Its just depressing, especially when im trying to bag this non- typical around my parents house. My buddy that works for the conserv. dept. took the whole month of Nov. just to hunt everyday. Sorry for going on and on, just have to vent... Im going to get that non-typ., im determined...

jesse
Listen bonzel22, If your girlfriend is truely commited to you, she would totally understand that this is "Your" time of year to take time out to do something you're truely passionate about(Assuming your are). Secondly, she has to understand that you are also dealing with several time constraints as well. Sit with her, explain to her what you need, and what you "Are" going to do for you. If she doesn't understand or want to try to understand, there are plenty of "Hot Does" out there that will. Good luck bro, I dumped a girlfriend for the same reason. Now, my wife, she knows not to even bother with me during this time of year unless it's a life or death situation.