Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ethics Out The Window!

Old 11-15-2007, 01:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Ethics Out The Window!

Certainly the ugly side of hunting.[:'(]
Old 11-15-2007, 07:03 AM

Default RE: Ethics Out The Window!

Update...I just picked up my buck from the butcher...Got back my expandiable broadhead and about three inches of arrow shaft that matches up to my broken carbon Arrow....(he was using thunderheads and aluminum arrows)...The butcher confirmed that the other hole, which was about two inches from mine only went in about an inch and a half into the shoulder...Buck weighed 186...which for our area is very large..

I know I would have been upset if someone else shot this buck after I had seen him but I know I could never watch someone shot it and run over and stab a dead deer and claim I shot it....It simply shocks me....

I have asked around and nobody has seen this guy nor heard anything about it...guess he is not proud of what he did...Hope he slept well!!
Dave