Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lil contest smack talk

Old 11-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lil contest smack talk

You wish the contest was over Jim, don't you! I will feel sorry for you guys for a second when we pass you. I feel that a buck will be shot on our team within the next couple of weeks and that will be the end of anyone else on top from there on out.

We are on fire right now!
Old 11-13-2007, 09:03 PM

The PA season is not over Rob.There's 5 more weeks for me the way I see it.I've hadjust as good success during rifle (I can hunt a bow only area)and the second season.
Team 4 has another buck to post up. Illinois style. Maybe 120 something.
We're sneaking up. I think Team 1 is about done , don't you think???

Old 11-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

all i am saying is that team 43 has the best chance at a hat trick
I like the way you think oneshot7.

We have a couple of Aces in the hole that haven't put a buck down yet. But I truely believe we will be posting a couple more good scoring bucks before this thing is over. We have some teammates hunting in some big buck areas.

And if Huntmup can remember to take a camera along when a 200" buck walks in front of him, that would help.

Thought you were talking about team 11 for a second. After the latest buck (jawshooters) was entered, its only up from there...we're commin!
Old 11-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

You all sure do seem worried about team 1. The worries are justified though. Q2 says hes not done yet. We'll be the first team to score a 10 0n al members scoring. Never been done in past contest so team 1 wil make another first in the contest.

Jim
Old 11-14-2007, 05:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would never count out team 41 we are the berries Atlas has a good buck yet to be entered, and there are still some great contenders on the team thats gonna get it done, I look for Kansashunter to score real soon, he has really been in them lately and has gotten very close. Your gonna get one Momight, very soon
ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

Bloodcreek, I still got til mid jan. and with thanksgiving break and 31 days for winter break I still have some hunting to do. Dont count out Team 41! We've got a heck of a team!
Old 11-14-2007, 05:39 AM
Dominant Buck

What in the world could be the purpose for not entering your buck in a timely fashion?

Just wondering....
Old 11-14-2007, 05:51 AM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

What in the world could be the purpose for not entering your buck in a timely fashion?

Just wondering....
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe to add drama??
Old 11-14-2007, 05:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

We have 2 bucks still to be entered for our team. One is a little one, but I don’t even think the guy took proper picks. The other is a slammer that was just recently shot. We’ve got some guys still hunting who could pull thru with some big ones, we’ll see how it goes.

Archer58, you got any more room in that bow only area? [8D]

Old 11-14-2007, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Team 17 has at least 2 more to add before it is all said and done. 3 more with any kind of luck at all. Sorry guys but the unknown members of the Autumn Assassins are just that good.

For the record, Berwindale Boy shot a real brute in MT rifle season. Unfortunately for our scorehe is an honest guy
Old 11-14-2007, 06:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Don't count out the "The Curse"........we had 400" before our 4th buck fell yesterday which from all accounts sounds like it's 120ish" and will put us around 520" with only (4) bucks taken.
We have some real "Heavy Hitters" still out there hunting the midwest...add one more decent buck and its gridlock at the top!

Break out your voodoo dolls because here we come!![][:-]

Quick Reply: Lil contest smack talk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.