Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Belated Congrats to my HNI Bros!!

Old 11-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Belated Congrats to my HNI Bros!!

Since "Greg / MO" and I were basically in Big Buck basic training for 9 days and haven't had enough time to reallyrespond toeveryone's posts I just wanted congratulate a bunch of you guys in one big WAY TO GO!!!!
thread rather than be a postwhore and drop in on every thread with a simple "congrats"
We really noticed them all and were talking about each and every one of the deer we saw..........
You guys deserve more but I'm so far behind I don't know where to start! As I scan over just the last 5-6 pages of threads the sky is literally raining good bucks!![:-]

Mobow!! (finally! We were thrilled when Rob called us), RJ and Dan, GMMAT and "the Bull", Hunsucker.....cripes man knock it off already [:-],JMbuckhunter, dwd2001, Hoyttail, Sportsfann, Todd and Tyler, Justin, JeffK, Dukemichaels, heck even my best bud Kidd642! (although it died of lead poisoning I don't care!!)

I feel like I should go back 9 days worth and find every one but I wanted to name SOME of the ones I can think of off the top of my head and I know there are others that we saw and admired.

All of you were so terrific in congratulating me on my good deer I feel like I'm cheating you all out of a big pat on the back but I gave you each one when I saw your pictures trust me.

Congrats my HNI bros, you all done good!!
Old 11-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Belated Congrats to my HNI Bros!!

Thanks, Matt. I appreciate it. I was as happy for you as I was taking my deer. It's funny, huh????

Old 11-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Since "Greg / MO" and I were basically in Big Buck basic training for 9 days and haven't had enough time to reallyrespond toeveryone's posts I just wanted congratulate a bunch of you guys in one big WAY TO GO!!!!
thread rather than be a postwhore and drop in on every thread with a simple "congrats"
We really noticed them all and were talking about each and every one of the deer we saw..........
You guys deserve more but I'm so far behind I don't know where to start! As I scan over just the last 5-6 pages of threads the sky is literally raining good bucks!![:-]

Mobow!! (finally! We were thrilled when Rob called us), RJ and Dan, GMMAT and "the Bull", Hunsucker.....cripes man knock it off already [:-],JMbuckhunter, dwd2001, Hoyttail, Sportsfann, Todd and Tyler, Justin, JeffK, Dukemichaels, heck even my best bud Kidd642! (although it died of lead poisoning I don't care!!)

I feel like I should go back 9 days worth and find every one but I wanted to name SOME of the ones I can think of off the top of my head and I know there are others that we saw and admired.

All of you were so terrific in congratulating me on my good deer I feel like I'm cheating you all out of a big pat on the back but I gave you each one when I saw your pictures trust me.

Congrats my HNI bros, you all done good!!
X2

Thanks matt I feel the same way, matter of a fact I was just thinking it. I can not type or spell to save my azz. Thats why I keep it short and sweet.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was as happy for you as I was taking my deer. It's funny, huh????
Same here bud, same here........I know how ya feel.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:09 PM

Gosh, even I got mentioned, thanks Matt; and congrats to everyone else that downed a buck this past week and weekend!
Old 11-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Matt this will do just fine. I know the feeling of hunting hard for a week straight. It can drain you for sure. Specially when you have to leave one out there overnight, and hope you find him in the morning.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Matt, I appreciate it! It's a shame you guys didn't get on some out there in IL, but if you guys keep doing what your doing, it's only a matter of time........
Old 11-13-2007, 06:23 AM
Typical Buck

Ditto what Matt said. I have also been away in Montana. Everyone was so supportive and congratulatory with my PA buck. I have to give a big Great Job!! You know who you are.
congrats guys.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Same here guys, congrats to all, but there are so many rolling in right now its hard to keep up.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:02 AM

Thanks guys.....It's been a humbling experience to say the least! Hope ya'll are having a great time, and putting some backstraps on the fire!