Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Primos Buck Roar!!only call you will need

Old 11-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Primos Buck Roar!!only call you will need

DEF. AGREE w/ U i love teh snort weeze on it i use that more then anything out of teh hole thing. i have drove bucks crazy i mean completely crazy w/ it the big bucks realy get mad wen they hear this!! jsut like u said LOVE IT

ANOTHER GREAT CALL BY PRIMOS WAT DO U EXPECT
Old 11-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Host of Hosts

if you have 6 calls pahunter then get yourself a primos buck roar..
I said I don't need 5 calls. The buck roar isn't anything special as far as I'm concerned. Are we supposed to beleive that all of a sudden in the last 2 or 3 years deer found another language never before heard by men? I don't buy it.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

no.. thats not my point.. i dont even use the roar part of the call.. but it grunts and does any other type of calling tactic that you do with your other 5 calls.. the call sounds really good too.. best grunt ive heard from a call in a long time...
Old 11-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Host of Hosts

...the can is a piece of crap
Also made by Primos. I guess since it wasn't selling well they neede another product to come up with. Think about it guys. Every year these people introduce another call and advertise the crap out of it. They know that we are looking for any edge we can get to bag that wallhanger. We are an easy sell. Do calls work? Yes in certain instances, but I can honestly say I've killed more deer without calls or scents than with.

Don't think I have anything against Primos because I don't. I like Will. And the other calls I use are made by them. It's just the issue of every year there's something new to take our money.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:14 PM

I've heard lots of good things about this call, I may have to give it a try!
Old 11-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Typical Buck

I bought the call and used it a few times. It sounds really well but I haven't had anymore success with it than any other grunt.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

no doubt pabuckhnter.. there is always a new ploy to take our hard earned money.. but i was out a grunt and i needed one and im glad i went with the buck roar.. b/c now i have one of the best sounding grunts i have ever heard along with the snort wheeze and other calls built right in to one call.. if people already have a good grunt and a snort wheeze etc. their is no reason to buy this call just for the "roar" but if youre looking for a good grunt, get yourself a buck roar--- and youll have a snort wheeze as well...
Old 11-07-2007, 09:00 AM
Dominant Buck

I feel like...with the herd dynamics where I hunt.....the "Buck Growl" or "Buck Roar" is about as suseful a call as an airhorn.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Typical Buck

I'm leavin this evening for a 4 daydraw-in onlyhunt in SE Okla., I'll be roaring, growling and wheezing, will let you know how it works for me
Old 11-07-2007, 09:16 AM

I will agree with you. The buck roar is a great call. However, I have never had the "roar" work, but as far as the the grunting with this call there is not a better call out there imo. I had a true talker and i ended up giving it to my brother because the buck roar is so much louder. I also like the snort wheeze on it, and little things like a compass make it even better. As far as the buck roar goes, deer have been making that sound since before we were here. It's not something that was invented. It is more of a territorial grunt, and unless you have a a lot of mature bucks on your property it probably wont be that effective.

Quick Reply: Primos Buck Roar!!only call you will need

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.