Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Video from last years bucks

Old 11-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Video from last years bucks

Hey guys,

Just letting you know the new episode of HBTV is now on the website that has one of my bucks from last year on it was well as one of Shawn's. Its a pretty cool episode with a couple of awesome hunts so check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.HeartlandBowhunter.com

Go to 'Interactive Media' then 'HBTV' to view the show!
Old 11-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Video from last years bucks

Pretty good footage...............were you using one of the HB tree arms when you shot that footage?
Old 11-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanks for letting me know
good luck with the outdoor channel
Old 11-05-2007, 01:36 PM

i thought it was great! what camera were you two using?
Old 11-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lungbuster12point06

Pretty good footage...............were you using one of the HB tree arms when you shot that footage?
Haha, im gladyou noticed. At the time we were not using one of the tree arms. We were using a Gorilla arm and we had a little too much camera for it to handle It is simply amazing the difference that quality equipment makes.

Actually some of the footage on Shawn's hunt was shot free-handed because I didnt even have time to set up the tree arm when the buck came cruizing by! Talk about things happening fast!
Old 11-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TEmbry15

i thought it was great! what camera were you two using?
At that time we were using a Cannon GL2. We are now using a Sony V1U High Definition camera.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the reply..................I figured the arm was a little under sized

How do you like the low light on the V1U?
Old 11-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hunsucker - have you guys looked at that new Canon HD camera? I'm thinking about upgrading for next year, and as of right now it's my #1 option. Great in low light, HD of course, and still has the 20x optical zoom like the GL2.

In any case, nice job and those are some nice bucks. HB is doing a great job with their production and overall marketing feel of the company. I'm looking forward to seeing your DVD, and hopefully a TV show in the future.

Oh yeah, I checked out one of your arms when I was down at Campbell's, and that sucker is NICE. Very, very well built and it looks rock solid. I was impressed on how small the base folded down to when not in use. Nice for packing that sucker in and out of the woods. My only suggestion would be to have three shorter arms as opposed to the two longer arms. That's just my preference though, everything likes something different.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love the V1U, it is an awesome camera. I used to use a PD-170 and loved it, but the V1U has all the benefits of the 170 plus a 20X zoom and 1080i capabilities...it takes amazing video
Old 11-05-2007, 01:45 PM

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

ORIGINAL: lungbuster12point06

Haha, im gladyou noticed. At the time we were not using one of the tree arms. We were using a Gorilla arm and we had a little too much camera for it to handle It is simply amazing the difference that quality equipment makes.
thats funny, what little filming we have been doing this year has been with a GL2 and a gorilla arm.LOL and yes the camera is definitely way to big for that dinkylittle arm....were looking for a new one,actuallya good used one.

Quick Reply: Video from last years bucks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.