Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lost hunting spot - pic

Old 10-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default Lost hunting spot - pic

So I have been hunting a place 15 minutes from the house and now the buddy that I got permission from to hunt it told me that the land owner doesnt want anyone down there anymore.Now I hear from someone else that he just told me that because I got a pic of anice buck on a game cam of mine and he wants the chance at it.(My buddy smells really bad and doesnt know how to hunt. LOL!!! Elliscountyhog)
Old 10-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Lost hunting spot - pic

maybe offer a trophy fee if you were to harvest it??? Money does wonders to some people
Old 10-26-2007, 03:30 PM

That would piss me off. Goes to show, the only time you show a pic to someone is after the buck is sleeping.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Unfortunately that ishow it goes. I have found out that you really have to keep your mouth shut when it comes to what you see in your hunting spots. Word gets out and people talk, people get jealous and things happen. I don't say much unless it is to my Dad or my woman. Good luck I hope you get back in there.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats a shame, its a really good buck. Find another one quick, things are gonna get wild in the next few weeks!
I learned a long time ago you dont let no one know what your hunting till its dead, especially your friends.
Dad always said you lock your door to keep your friends out while your gone, a crook will get in regardless.

Old 10-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, the best revenge would be to locate another spot, keep it to yourself, and bust a big buck. Then show THAT picture to your so called friend. Tell him the owner doesn't want anyone else hunting in there.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

140" deer Nice!
Old 10-26-2007, 04:21 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-26-2007, 04:59 PM

Did you go talk to the landowner yourself? That's what I'd do if I thought my "friend" was trying to keep me out of there.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:02 PM
Typical Buck

funne...people get like that..i let a friend of mine in a spot that i had...he takes his brother
there and it turned into a big mess. get your own place away from him and u will never
have that problem again

Quick Reply: Lost hunting spot - pic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.