Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What is going on with me?

Old 10-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default What is going on with me?

[:'(][:@]I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on. I passed on another buck that I wouldn't have given a second thought about shooting in years past. I don't know what I'm thinking anymore. After this one (just like the last) walked out of range I felt like punching myself upside the head a couple hundred times. Both of them i had all the time in the world to see the deer and decide if he's what I want to shoot or not. Both times I told myself no while they were in range. Both times i was sick to my stomach for not pulling the trigger after they walked. This is my 20th year hunting and I've NEVER had anything quite like this happen. I will need serious psychiatric help for letting them walk if I don't get another chance by the end of the season.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What is going on with me?

See all this QDM talk sinks in after a while!! LOL Good luck NY it's like someone giving you that 4 footer for bird even though your putting eagle..and then ya 3 jerk it. lol
Old 10-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Dominant Buck

It isn't QDM. He's hunting public ground with little bucks. AND.... he had buck fever. LOL[&:]
Old 10-26-2007, 12:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: davidmil

It isn't QDM. He's hunting public ground with little bucks. AND.... he had buck fever. LOL[&:]
Do you even hunt anymore?

NYB it's going to pay off big for you, patience is a skill most do not have. To shoot those hogs we all dream about including me. We need to let the class below go.

I have a feeling you're going to score big this year.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:10 PM
Site Buck Guru

Are you scared? [:-]
Old 10-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have the opposite problem. I can't let one walk, no matter how small it is! If it's 20 yards and broadside, I HAVE TO SHOOT! It's like this involuntary reflex that can't be controlled LOL...[8D]
Old 10-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just promise us if you don't get one you will punch yourself in the head. You're freezeris lonely man. The arrow wants to do it. Just appease the arrow. Set it free.

Tom
Old 10-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are becoming one of them!!! A trophy hunter.LOL Good luck, and I want to see lots of pictures when you do finally pull the trigger.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ummm.....maybe somethings telling you to hold out becuase your gonna get a whack a monster by the end of the season
Old 10-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Spike

Maybe it will pay off?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.