Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 10-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-23-2007, 10:40 AM

Default RE: U.S. Navy SEAL earns Medal Of Honor

great article great seal doing what they do , and good at it, the ultimate sacrafice made for all of us I appreciate it You appreciate it and some do not have brains enough to. thanks for Your service and Your article You shared with Us...Ron
Old 10-23-2007, 10:44 AM

That's a great and sad story. I send a prayer everyday for our ladies and gentlemen fighting for our freedom. Thankyou for the eye opener.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:47 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Like the saying goes "There are only two people that are willing to die for you...Jesus died to save your soul and the American GI dies for your freedom" Thanks for your service and this article.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-23-2007, 10:57 AM

Thanks for sharing DT. I think sometimes we take for granted that they are over there fighting for our freedom. I have a niece and nephew heading over to Iraq very soon.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Fork Horn

It is amazing what one human can do. It is a shame he was put in a position where this happened. There are not very many people that can be held in the regards this man will be. I have to point out that this person is of infinite more importance to me than the people making the decisions that put him there. I can place enormous amounts of respect on him, but the strongest feeling i have is one of regret. I have regret for his family and friends, and all of his brothers in arms. As uplifting as it is to hear about these heroic events i can't help but dwell on the negatives that so many will endure as time passes. I really hope that the people we have placed so much faith in are not taking for granted the supreme sacrifice made by so many young men and women.

If solice can be had, it lies in the fact that the entire event was saturated in courage, devotion, respect, and love. These events are proof of the enduring dedication that man can share with one another.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

Truly a great man.

Thank you for sharing
Old 10-23-2007, 11:09 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.