Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 10-23-2007, 11:21 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: U.S. Navy SEAL earns Medal Of Honor

Thanks for the story. A BIG THANKS YOU TO ALL WHO SERVE ARE COUNTRY!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the story. Go Navy!!
Old 10-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Spike

Although I have never served in the Armed forces, there is not a day that goes by that we should not thank these brave men and women who are deployed overseas and here at home. Without them we would not enjoy the freedoms we do.

Many thanks to all of them, and prayers as well!

Old 10-23-2007, 12:36 PM

Here is something I came upon

Navy Seals are always taught

1 Keep your priorities in order
2 Know when to act without hesitation

Here is a story about one

A navy seal was attending some college courses between assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan

One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU. One day he shocked the class when he came in lookedto the ceiling and stated God if you are real then I want you to knock me off the platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes.

The roomfell silent, you could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes later went by and the professor proclaimed "here I am God I'm still waiting". It got down to the last couple of minutes when the SEAL got out of his chair went up to the professor and cold cocked him, knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold. The SEAL went back to his seat and sat silently. The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking in silence. When the professor finally came to he asked theSEAL what the hell was the matter with himand why did he do that.

The SEAL reply was this: God was too busy today protecting American soldires who are protecting your rights to say stupid $hit and act likean a$$hole so he sent me.

My prayers go out to a fellow sailor and his family
Old 10-23-2007, 01:08 PM
Dominant Buck

Very cool.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Although very funny , i would like to shake the hand of that SEAL .My thought go out to LT Murphy , a good job done . I lost a friend in Basra , so my sincere gratitude goes out to all members of the forces for doing an outstanding job .ICH DIEN.

ORIGINAL: rbeckman

Here is something I came upon

Here is a story about one

A navy seal was attending some college courses between assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan

One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU. One day he shocked the class when he came in lookedto the ceiling and stated God if you are real then I want you to knock me off the platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes.

The roomfell silent, you could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes later went by and the professor proclaimed "here I am God I'm still waiting". It got down to the last couple of minutes when the SEAL got out of his chair went up to the professor and cold cocked him, knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold. The SEAL went back to his seat and sat silently. The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking in silence. When the professor finally came to he asked theSEAL what the hell was the matter with himand why did he do that.

The SEAL reply was this: God was too busy today protecting American soldires who are protecting your rights to say stupid $hit and act likean a$$hole so he sent me.

My prayers go out to a fellow sailor and his family
Old 10-23-2007, 02:33 PM
Site Bouncer

Thank you for that post AND your service DropTine249.

We don't hear enough about what our brave men and women are doing every day to help keep this country and this world a better and safer place to live.

It makes me sick to think about such courage and sacrifice that goes unreported by the media everyday! And for what??? To try and keep moral and patriotism down so as to advance political gains.....don't get me started![:@]

God bless allour fighting men and women....past, present and future, you all are true heroes!!
Old 10-23-2007, 03:07 PM

Whats all this talk about SEALs?
They arent that good....[8D]

I must have slept through that class...

Rbeckman,
where did you go for SEAL Training?

(just curious)

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.