Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shot the Marquis

Old 10-22-2007, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Shot the Marquis

And can anyone tell me (who have shot the marquis) a bow with a smoother draw cycle, followed by a smoother shot? I dont think they make one....
Old 10-22-2007, 08:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Shot the Marquis

The only other bow meeting BOTH those criteria might be the Diamond Black Ice... but you'd be giving up a good bit of speed to "beat" it, and if so... just.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:48 PM

I just today shot and purchased a marquis, ive owned and shot alot of bows in my life. I have to say im impressed!!!. i had just bought a new bear truth on the 18th of oct and it came apart in my hands at the bow shop at a shoot on sunday the 21st so when bear was contacted they wanted me and the bow shop i shoot 3d for to send the bow back and have me wait 2 weeks for a new one or repaired one!!!!!! yeah right so i am now shooting the marquis i have to say its the quietest bow i have ever shot. and smoking fast. have not gotten a speed test done yet but the vapor trail left from the first couple of arrows should of cleared by now. I will keep ya posted on how good this bow is or isnt.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:28 AM
Typical Buck

I shot the Marquis last saturday at the bowshop I deal with and was impressed with how quiet it was. The draw wasn't as smooth for me as my tribute, but it was nearly as quiet. I would have liked to have shot one with a 1/2" shorter draw length just to see how much difference it made. Overall, it's a very nice bow. One thing I do love about it, is the awesome grip. Hands down way better than my tribute. Feels great.

GH