Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

hunting/Outdoorsport room

Old 10-22-2007, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default hunting/Outdoorsport room

I just bought a house 3600 square feet with a soon to be 1000 square feet master suite with a kicthen

do any of you have a room like a den that you have your mounts bow hanged on the wall . done in camo or something like that .That has your safe soon and reloading supplys if you reload

i have a big basement and plan to custom build about 1/3 of it for my hunting/fishing room . Partly because i do not like everyone knowwhatguns i have and were there at . I kinda do not like my safe being in the basement but it is the only privit big area i have besides my bedroom

how many of you have yoru own room for this or wont one
Old 10-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: hunting/Outdoorsport room

LOL, haven't you seen my house.[8D]
Old 10-22-2007, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya buddy I do, I just bought a house last month and I haven't got the final touches on what I affectionatly call the "Man Room"
Old 10-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

When I do mine, it will be in Oak with a false wall in front of the gun safe. Imagine if you will you walk into a darker room with Oak walls and leather chairs. The walls are lined with mounts and photos from past hunting trips. There in front of the chairs are two oak book shelves that slide away to reveal a projection TV screen. On the side of the screen there is a small switch. Flip the switch up and the screen rises to reveal a gun safe. Flip the switch again and the screen descends back to its original position. Then you slide the book shelves back into their original positions to hide the screen. Serenity at its finest.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:05 PM
Typical Buck

HMMMMM....what do you think Matt (matt / Pa) do I have a camo room[8D] Here are few from mine. Needs updated but you getthe idea.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:32 PM

1000 square for just one room, man that must benice, that is thesize of my entire house, no mounts here, no room.