Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Im very shocked, 07 harvest info

Old 10-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Im very shocked, 07 harvest info

Man did i get a surprise when we checked my son's deer in. You have probably seen me mention the blue tounge thingy going on here. Well when we checked Daltons (my sons) deer in they acted shocked that someone had killed a deer [&:]We checked it in at the local fish and wildlife headquarters, a popular place around here, and learned there has been only 4 deer checked in since Oct 1st and two of them belong to me and my son. I was stunned to here that kind of low numbers[]He said no one is seeing deer and couldnt believe me and Dalton were seeing alot of does and young ones. One checked in was a Monster, with a double beam and get this, still in velvet.
Honcho12: if your reading this buddy, i believe it was the buck you told me about a couple days ago. from the looks of the pics, i dont believe it will go boon, but a true pig indeed.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Im very shocked, 07 harvest info

Dan, first off, congrats to you and your boy! we had the blue tongue in mid northern idaho a few years back.. the deer really got hit hard in private ground were they were over poplulated... here we didnt get hit at all..

4 deer in a month...goodness sakes.. that sure seems low.. are you guys finding dead deer?
Old 10-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Typical Buck

That has to be the buck, they said it did not have its testicles(like you) is why it was still in velvet. Jerrod didn't see it just heard it might go B/C. I am going Wed. morning to Bowman and maybe Thurs. morning. As for you being "shocked" all I have to say is:

ACE FREHLEY....SHOCK ME!!!!!!BAM
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Man did i get a surprise when we checked my son's deer in. You have probably seen me mention the blue tounge thingy going on here. Well when we checked Daltons (my sons) deer in they acted shocked that someone had killed a deer [&:]We checked it in at the local fish and wildlife headquarters, a popular place around here, and learned there has been only 4 deer checked in since Oct 1st and two of them belong to me and my son. I was stunned to here that kind of low numbers[]He said no one is seeing deer and couldnt believe me and Dalton were seeing alot of does and young ones. One checked in was a Monster, with a double beam and get this, still in velvet.
Honcho12: if your reading this buddy, i believe it was the buck you told me about a couple days ago. from the looks of the pics, i dont believe it will go boon, but a true pig indeed.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: honcho12

That has to be the buck, they said it did not have its testicles(like you) is why it was still in velvet.
ROFLMAO

That is funny right there
Old 10-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Typical Buck

But the man does has some of the if not the fattest fingers you have ever seen. I swear if they were antlers he would be a 200 inch 10 point.
ORIGINAL: bigjim12

ORIGINAL: honcho12

That has to be the buck, they said it did not have its testicles(like you) is why it was still in velvet.
ROFLMAO

That is funny right there
Old 10-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Honcho, You aint gonna let the finger thing die are P.A.L.[8D]
Shed, yes we have found ALOT of dead deer, two of my finds are a 120's 10 point and a high 100's 8 point. the rest were Doe's. Im finding only a handful of rubs and they are old as in when they shed the velvet old, no new ones at all.

Honcho: when and if you get to drag a buck out this year, dont let the horns get (tangled) up in your arm hair.
I have only one thing to say to you.
WAN GO Z TANGO < arm hair joke [&:]

Old 10-22-2007, 03:38 PM

Man what a bummer. Tragic. Simply tragic. Glad you're having a successful season though.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Well where are the pictures??????[&:]
Old 10-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

search bloodcreek post Mr. crotchety [8D]you done missed out, the pics are out there David
ORIGINAL: davidmil

Well where are the pictures??????[&:]
Old 10-23-2007, 11:30 AM
Typical Buck

I think I am going to shave my whole body.....but you can't do anything about those damm fingers.......BAM!ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Honcho, You aint gonna let the finger thing die are P.A.L.[8D]
Shed, yes we have found ALOT of dead deer, two of my finds are a 120's 10 point and a high 100's 8 point. the rest were Doe's. Im finding only a handful of rubs and they are old as in when they shed the velvet old, no new ones at all.

Honcho: when and if you get to drag a buck out this year, dont let the horns get (tangled) up in your arm hair.
I have only one thing to say to you.
WAN GO Z TANGO < arm hair joke [&:]

[/quote]

Quick Reply: Im very shocked, 07 harvest info

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.