Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sunday Hunting..

Old 10-21-2007, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Sunday Hunting..

Just wondering how many of you can or can't hunt on Sunday?? I'm just glad the PA boys can't. It's not like they NEED another day in the woods. In fact they should not even be huntingon Saturdays just to keep it fair for the rest of us... GEEZ.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:00 AM
Bartender

Default RE: Sunday Hunting..

Can hunt and allows more opportunity. Saves me a vacation day as I wouldnt have to use it on a weekday to hunt because a Sunday would be closed.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:03 AM
Typical Buck

No hunting in CT on sundays!! It sux!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 07:04 AM
Typical Buck

can't hunt sundays in PA, but i look to the pgc to allow it within the next year or two because of the pressure from hunters.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:51 AM
Fork Horn

Well we can Hunt on Sunday I just prefer not to.But last Sunday pulled in the drive after Church and there was a flock of Turkeys.Went to the house changed went down where I thought I could get a shot but didn't.

Lots of times I got to Church there is Deer in the back of Pickup gotten that morning.

I just got a Cabin on a Lake and have missed Church because I'm up there.And my Pastor tells me about it.But the only Serious hunting I do on Sunday me and a bunch of Guys durring off Season get together for a Ranch hunt over the weekend.

big rockpile
Old 10-21-2007, 07:59 AM

Not in VA. There are times that I'm glad VA does not allow it. Sometimes I just need to sleep in due to the lack of sleepduring season.Sipping on some beer and watching football knowing you legally can not be in the woods is also nice.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:01 AM

I can hunt on sundays
Old 10-21-2007, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

When PA allows Sunday Hunting, I'll worship in the woods.

Old 10-21-2007, 08:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Planter

Just wondering how many of you can or can't hunt on Sunday?? I'm just glad the PA boys can't. It's not like they NEED another day in the woods. In fact they should not even be huntingon Saturdays just to keep it fair for the rest of us... GEEZ.
What do you mean "fair"?
PA is giong to be voting on Sunday hunting again this year. It's a pretty hottly contested issue, but the majority is for it. I think we need to have another day.
Next year we'll spot you other guys a couple of points.

[/align]
Old 10-21-2007, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

We can hunt on Sunday's in Illinois, Would be out right now if it wasn't 70 degrees and 20 mph winds...

Quick Reply: Sunday Hunting..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.