Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PISS ON IT?

Old 10-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PISS ON IT?

When I pee in the woods, I always scape away a bare spot with a stick and pee in it. I try to make it look like a scrape. I don't know if it works or not.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I used to hold it but now I just lean back in my seat and piss all over myself........cover scent perhaps and I save money!
Old 10-14-2007, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just use Depends undergarments and let her fly.....warms me up on a cold day too.[8D]
Old 10-14-2007, 05:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

i got down the other day to walk about 50 yards to a trail to piss on it. The deer like that trail and thought it might make themcome down mine

well on the way down holding my bh tips arrow i cut my finger bad enough i had for the er there went 8 more hunting hours

atleast i know my bhs are sharp cut right through like meltedbutter . Funny thing is when i got a mile from the er the dang thing quit gushing. so i went home after droping my blood all through the woods. but it is going to rain tuesday so it will be goin
Old 10-14-2007, 08:13 PM

Believe it or not I had to take a dump real bad so I climbed down and took care of business right at the base of my treestand. I had a nice little 8 point walk right under my stand, it didnt spook at all and almost stepped in it!

I will say every deer is different, that area was low hunting pressure and a heavily used public forest
Old 10-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Urine is urine and from the study I saw deer visited scrapes soaked with human urine and buck urine with the same frequency. They did so on these scrapes more than the ones soaked with doe and new car smell...that's right new car smell and they visited them the same frequency as the doe ones....what I learned, in scrapes I'd use buck urine and not doe urine and I wouldn't hesitate to urinate in a scrape. I don't however do it out of a tree....
Old 10-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Little Doe Peep

That's interesting. I wonderhow it would workif I did a doe imitation....
Old 10-14-2007, 08:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: lifesadrag

I just use Depends undergarments and let her fly.....warms me up on a cold day too.[8D]
WOW!
Old 10-14-2007, 08:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

That's interesting. I wonderhow it would workif I did a doe imitation....
Similiar, our gender has no bearing either I'd imagine, again, they cannot differentiate human to buck, unlike doe to buck specifically estrous doe. I cannot nor will comment on specific time periods out of respect and privacy.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Better watch..public urination is a crime. That would make for some funny field notes in the PGC Game news: "Richard Bodenhorn WCO Elk County, cited Jack Frost ofHighland TWP for public urination. The perp subjected the officer to a lengthy lesson in hunting tactics, trying to explain away his fine. The officer wasn't buying it."

Quick Reply: PISS ON IT?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.