Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

In 3 days slick trick draws blood 2 times and bad neighbors

Old 10-13-2007, 12:04 PM

Default In 3 days slick trick draws blood 2 times and bad neighbors

it all started monday when my neighbors yell at me for hunting on there land, which i didn't know because it wasn't posted or any signs. so they tell me to hunt my own land, so i say ok. on wednesday i wasn't going to go out but, i was bored so i start to climb the steep hillside which is all rocks and down trees. it was hard but i did it and rate when i started to crest the hill i saw a doe and two more does in there beds this is about 10-15yrds away. i have know time to think i just take my sling of my bow and nock my first slick trick and one of the two jumps out of its bed and i shot and drop it. so when i'm gutting my deer i see a nice buck dogging a doe grunting with very step but no shot. so i drag it down the hill and one of my neighbors see me and call the cops. the cops say good job and leave. so now its friday night i'm watching the nascar race and i start to sharpen my slick trick and now its back to razor sharp and i try to take it off my arrow to clean it and i feel a prick and my middle finger is bleeding and i look at my shirt and its soaked in blood from my thumb which is cut bad. i'm now bad because, i can't go out today. slick tricks are one bad broadhead be safe when your playing with them. sorry for the long story.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: In 3 days slick trick draws blood 2 times and bad neighbors

wow...
Old 10-13-2007, 12:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

pictures would be nice...
Old 10-13-2007, 01:01 PM

sorry cant post pics till i take 15 more pics. so when i get my buck i'll have to take 15 pics.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

great job watchthe land borders one time is n accident the second is a mistakeand the third will get you shot or locked up . i would recommend you go out and mark you border a few feetin your side with say green marker and then mark right on the line with say red .sounds like you got some bad neighboors

good luckand lets see those pics