Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PREFER THIS SITE OVER ARCHERY TALK

Old 10-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: PREFER THIS SITE OVER ARCHERY TALK

They hate Bowtech?????? Well heck, I'm never going there again. I'm taking my Guardian and... staying here. LOL
Old 10-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

My 2 cents...

Huntingnet is focused moreon hunting. Archerytalk is focused more on archery. I learn more about bow tuning, setup, proper form, latest equipment, etc. on archerytalk than here. But if you want to talk about and learn about bow hunting, this is the place to be. This is a generalization with alot of exceptions, I realize.

The problem with AT is that the mods don't control the immature idiots very well over there, especially in the bowhunting forum. And there are so many people on that site that it feels "too big". This place seems smaller, more mature, more relaxed, and more friendly. Huntingnet feels like small town middle America, while AT feels like New York City.

I do love the AT classifieds though! This is where the size of the forum really helps.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:14 AM

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

This place seems smaller, more mature, more relaxed, and more friendly. Huntingnet feels like small town middle America, while AT feels like New York City.
Well said!
Old 10-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Fork Horn

I agree with what you guys have said. I like AT for the most part but there isa whole lot of bashing and trash talking goes on there. Alot of my bow is better than your bow because YOUR BOW SUCKS! kind of thing. This seems like a much more laidback atmosphere. If I want to learn how to tune my bow I will probably check out AT. If I want to learn something about or just talk about hunting I will go here.