Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Every shot huh?

Old 10-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Every shot huh?

ORIGINAL: cptleo1

I conceder ANY dog fair game in the deer woods
You're a sick person and it's that attitude right there that brings grief to hunters every year from the Anti's. IMO someone needs to shoot you
Old 10-12-2007, 06:36 PM

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR

a pack of wild dogs known about in the area that could be a diffrent story
If they are chasing or attacking deer they are wild in my opinion.
that could be the dumbest thing I've ever read. I think just aboutall "real"dogs love chasing deer,rabits,or anything that runs

"probably not fluffy from next door"

It could be a wild pack of yorkies
Old 10-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't know what kind of dogs they were and I've never seen ANY dogs on that land before, so I'm not too worried about wild dogs or etc.

She was messed up. Both front legs were broken, the right leg was messed up bad. I didn't see any real bite marks on her except maybe around her mouth/nose. It was messed up a bit, but I couldn't swear it was bite marks.
I'd say she was hit by a car and the dogs got on an easy target. I don't know why they pulled off of her though.

Anyway she's in the cooler now.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Typical Buck

Well ya did your good deed for the day. I'm glad you did your duty and put it out of its misery.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:48 PM

You're a sick person and it's that attitude right there that brings grief to hunters every year from the Anti's. IMO someone needs to shoot you
[/quote]

couldnt have said it better
Old 10-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Typical Buck

Amen man, dogs that kill deer and turkeys need to be shot
Old 10-12-2007, 06:53 PM

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

Any predator in my woods is fair game. SHOT ON SITE !! Thats kind of heart breaking when you see an injured deer, at least to me it is. I found a dead 8 pointer/1.5yo at my best spot, tore me up inside.
your a predator...plz bring a mirror next time you are out

nature is cruel dont take it out on potential pets
Old 10-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Typical Buck

i remember at our cabin there was a pack of bethovon's that used to ruin our hunting every weekend bc the owner would let them out and sick'em on us so that we couldnt hunt without them chasing our deer our turkeys luckily i never got the gumption to otherwise they wouldve been dead and it wouldve been on the owners concious bc he shouldve kept them undercontrol
Old 10-12-2007, 06:57 PM

I would not want to be sitting in the tree stand next to a guy who took a shot at one of my dogs. He'll either be jumping down in fright or coming down cold.

Every body has the right to the same woods. In Michigan, squirrel season is open as well as coon, rabbit, pheasant, etc. All are game that can be hunted with dogs. Most hunters go to great lengths to make sure that their dogs don't run deer. If it is public land, then those hunters have the same rights as you to be there. If it is private land, then in most states there is a right to retrieve law, and you can't shoot at them unless they are harassing YOUR livestock.

By the way, just exactly are DEER woods?? I didn't realize that there was such segregation in the animal world. Maybe you could point out where the coon and squirrel woods are so that I can get there and do some hunting.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:59 PM

Every body has the right to the same woods.
this statement couldn't be more false

Quick Reply: Every shot huh?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.