Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Men, I need your help

Old 10-12-2007, 01:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Men, I need your help

Germ, don't underestimate the will...I've seen a UFC fighter compete with a ruptured Achilles...I might be "hobbled" but I'm not paralyzed.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Germ, don't underestimate the will...I've seen a UFC fighter compete with a ruptured Achilles...I might be "hobbled" but I'm not paralyzed.

Old 10-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

That really stinks Troy. Just weigh your options and act quickly. Don't loosen up their teeth it will only get you a couple days in the slammer and infected knuckles. I always got stands here for you if you think your season has been ruined. Anything I can do just let me know. Chris
Old 10-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ok go get'em Mr Hobble, will be right behind, oops 25 yds in front of you. You can have clean up with your caine
Old 10-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks, Germ. I'm envisioning Ruth Buzzy (from the old laugh-in series) and Rob taking turns caning trespassers, now.

Old 10-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Germ

Ok go get'em Mr Hobble, will be right behind, oops 25 yds in front of you. You can have clean up with your caine
LMAO, Germ..as long as there's something left...and in PA that's a cane.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Fork Horn

Kind of joining this one late -- you say they are foresters, which to me means that they are either state or federal employees. If there is too much “local politics” for the sheriff to do anything, then the state attorney general or the national forest service IG could make life real unpleasant for these guys.

My advice would be to try and handle it locally – as others have described above. But if that doesn’t work, then try going to the appropriate state or federal authority, as appropriate.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Germ, do they cane people in Michigan like they do in Singapore?
Old 10-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, thanks so much, I have printed this out and have plenty of ideas/info to consider... thanks for the PMS too fellas.. its nice having so many perspectives to pull from..

You guys are big help.. I am heading out to hunt with my bro this weekend..

Troy
Old 10-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Site Bouncer

Shedd,

I did not read through all of the posts but I would contact both the local DNR and Law enforcement. There are laws on the books here in Illinois about harassing hunters, there might be someby you as well.

All I can add is to keep the pressure on them the legal way. This has a way of diminishing their will to continue with trespassing if they know you are using every legal means possible to get them to stop. If they think someone is watching most of the time it (trespassing) will stop.

If there is anything I can do on my end (research letters etc...) let me know.

If all else fails....give me a call....I'll take a ride.

J/K of course.......kinda

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.