Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Someone stole my bow!!!

Old 10-08-2007, 10:39 AM

Default Someone stole my bow!!!

My bow was stolen right outta my garage!!! I am filing a police report!!! Do you think that homeowners insurance covers something like that?
Old 10-08-2007, 10:40 AM

Default RE: Someone stole my bow!!!

LOL if you have theft insurence it will. Buy a new bow and get over it.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

That sucks. I know my homeowners would cover it but I'd have to pay the deductible.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man, I am sorry to hear that. I have had that happen before. I didnt have any money to buy a new one either. Sorry about your loss[&o]It's depressing
Old 10-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: HNI Jim

I don't get this post at all! LOL? You think its funny that another hunter had equipment stolen? Have you ever beenthe victim of a thief? If so I don't think you'd be laughing! And getting over it much easier said than done!
Old 10-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

HNI Jim... Listen, I know you're only 14 or so, but some of your posts are pretty rude to say the least. This is not the atmosphere we have so long striven to create around here, and it will not be tolerated. Just a warning.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:56 AM

Hmmm, this post got me thinking. Better update my homeowners insurance! Sorry to hear about your loss, it sucks that there are so many thieves out there. Some people are just too lazy to work for thier own stuff.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear that. I keep my bow in the garage all the time, along with all my other hunting stuff. Maybe I should think twice about that.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNI Jim

Seriously? Wow, try to be a little more considerate. He is coming to us for advice and encouragement, not criticism
Old 10-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

man thats terrible. i fear that terribly...mostly when im at school and my GMC Jimmy is my mobile hunting or fishing camp. hunting season i keep everything but the bow in there...stand..pack...all the clothes i may need(atleast 2 sets of scentlock and a set of predator..) id really be up a creek...the bow gets locked up at the police station....i dont even trust THEM lol...i am the only one that locks my cases when i put my guns or bow there. they have a closet for us to keep our weapons..i dont want ANYONE touching my bow...even if they are just curious and looking at it..

mom wonders why i dont keep my stuff in the shed we have...if someone comes in and gets my gear out of the shed im gunna be upset...

hope your insurance covers it...

i will never understand theives...we need to start choppin hands off like they do in other countries...you do it more than twice...well..thieves have feet

Quick Reply: Someone stole my bow!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.