Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Someone stole my bow!!!

Old 10-08-2007, 11:30 AM

Default RE: Someone stole my bow!!!

Thanks all of you for your concern and encouragement!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:31 AM

What do you mean pay the deductible?
Old 10-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

your insureance should cover it heres what you need to do go get a pirce of what your bow cost you new a origanil reciept would do great get the cost of your bow new now if they still sell it if they do not get the cost of a bow that is close to the same ma. don't tell them you have a pse and your new bow cost is for a hoyt there laugh at you

then get the samething for your sight release rest so on what ever was stolen again this is wear the recp. come in handy send them tothe company you have and call them daily they well get tired of you and pay you

good luck sorry to hear about the thieve

i left my bow in my truck overnight because i was going out the next morning and when i got up it was goini was lucky my dad had brought it in my house the night before . i never leave it out there now
Old 10-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear about it. I would guess it was someone from your area or at least someone who knew the bow was there. I would put up a reward for info that leads to the arrest of the punk.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

sorry to hear about your bow. my bow sits in plain sight in my garage. not any more. my deductible is $500 and I paid $450 for my bow, but I'm emotionally attached to that sucker. When I get a new bow next year my q2 is staying with me!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, that's tough to hear. Any other friends/family who could help out. You never know, there might be a member from around your area willing to help out. That's what this board has become, (at least for the most part) a big family of some of the best hunting friends you could ask for.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear that some low life stole your bow. Don't bother with insurance. You likely have a high deductible and even if you get a coupe of bucks from them you'll be giving it back in higher premiums.

Tom
Old 10-08-2007, 12:04 PM

Man that is terrible, Thats why I keep mine inside it doesnt matter were you live I guess anybody will steal from anybody that is terrible. I hate thieves more than anybody in the world. Sorry about your luck. And I not HNIJIM's post earlier does that sort of stuff happen on here alot b/c that happens all the time on ArcheryTalk I got away from there to get away from thread bashing. But good luck with your bow situation.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

check the local pawnshops and hunting stores they usaly people steal stuff to sell for drug or bozz money or even if they keep it they more then likly well go to the pro shops to get stuff shot and get it set up for them remeber criminals are nomaly stuiped and wont hind what they steal
Old 10-08-2007, 03:38 PM

If anyone has an old bow that I could get off of them, I dont have much money at all but I am starting a new job Thurs! I could send payments! Any help would be appreciated!!

Quick Reply: Someone stole my bow!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.