Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cooler weather on the way!!

Old 10-07-2007, 04:25 PM

Default Cooler weather on the way!!

ALRIGHT!! I know meteorologists sometimes can't get the day to day stuff right, but temps are suppose to cool off dramatically here this week! One more day of the hot stuff, then they start to fall! By mid week, temps should only be in the upper 60's....And I can't wait!!

I'm off work this coming Friday and next Friday, and FINALLY will get to hunt my river bottom ground! FINALLY!!!! I for one, can't friggin wait!

I'm also on vacation Nov. 2-10. Something tells me I may end up in Mexico that week though......Can't be sure just yet.....
Old 10-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Cooler weather on the way!!

HIP HIP!!!!!!!

Yeah here to, the high will be in the 50's by Tuesday, lows in the 30's!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN

Mix Sun & Clouds, Hot! AM Sun, Showers PM Cloudy & Iso / Shower P.Sunny, Showers P.Sunny, Showers P.Sunny, Showers Clearing To Sunshine!
85° 80° 71° 68° 65° 60° 60
62°
55° 50° 45° 45° 40°

Looks like it's going to be cooler for my area of PA come Wednesday. Kurt's coming into town again to hunt Wed and Thursday....might be good.

Old 10-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Fork Horn

Like to hear ya'll folks talkin about it gettin cooler up there means we might get a little down here---got a week maybe something will happen
Old 10-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I hear ya MOBO. The relief and better hunting conditions are going to be great. What are we like a couple hundred miles apart? I bet that river bottom spot will be good for you. Good luck man.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

My next week or so, I hope it stays close to this if not colder!!

Mon Oct 8
PM T-Storms
81°/51°

Tue Oct 9
Partly Cloudy / Wind
61°/40°

Wed Oct 10
Mostly Cloudy
52°/40°

Thu Oct 11
Partly Cloudy
50°/39°

Fri Oct 12
Partly Cloudy
55°/37°

Sat Oct 13
Sunny
56°/37°

Sun Oct 14
Sunny
56°/43°

Mon Oct 15
Mostly Sunny
59°/43°

Tue Oct 16
Partly Cloudy
59°/45°
Old 10-07-2007, 04:38 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I hear ya MOBO. The relief and better hunting conditions are going to be great. What are we like a couple hundred miles apart? I bet that river bottom spot will be good for you. Good luck man.
Yeah, I would say a couple hundred is pretty close. I'm quite sure that bottom will be very good to me. My buddy scouted from the road the other day, and watched 4 bucks filter out of the woods into the beans. I'm gonna set my stand and hunt Thursday evening when I get off work. The idea being I'll have my stand set and ready to go for Friday morning. I don't know the area well enough as yet to be stumbling around in the dark trying to locate where to hang at.

I have one spot in particular I am going to hunt Friday evening (wind permitting.) There is an "island" of cottonwoods between 2 bean fields. We've watched bucks walk through those trees several evenings. The plan is to cut one off at the pass.......I really can't wait, it should be good.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

I here ya Don, i cant wait either. It just flat out feels like the middle of summer right now [:@]Come on coolness
Old 10-07-2007, 07:03 PM

Oh thank god! Me and Mo Bowhunter hunted this weekend and sweated our tails off. I've hunted in hotter conditions, but the humidity was around 70%. It was unbearable. That and I didnt see anything, which didnt help the conditions any. That Enigma isn't exactly the best stuff for almost 90 degree weather. I'm planning on hunting some this weekend and cant wait for a weather change. I just bought one of the WKP feece stocking caps and I cant even use it yet, but i'm sure in a few weeks it's gonna be colder.

Old 10-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Fork Horn

O yea down to 59 by tuesday here

Quick Reply: Cooler weather on the way!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.