Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
won't look at another brand
17.65%
doesnt matter to me
82.35%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Are you loyal to one brand?

Old 10-07-2007, 12:13 AM
Fork Horn

Default Are you loyal to one brand?

Just curious how many are loyal to one brand I've been shootin HOYT since about 1992 except last year I got a BOWTECH TRIBUTE(didn't like the TRYKON) this year I thought I'd get the GUARDIAN until I shot the VECTRIX (just felt better to me) the new BOWTECH AIRBORNE's sound pretty interesting gotta wait see what HOYT offers
Old 10-07-2007, 03:38 AM

Default RE: Are you loyal to one brand?

Try as many different flavors as possible. You only get to go around once.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

when dropping cash on something like that, brand is the last thing that comes to mind. i want the one that feel GOOD to me. has features that are important to ME..

when i buy my next bow, i plan to shoot every bow i can...i love my hoyt(reflex highlander) love the grip and design and all that...and will START with hoyts...but will compare them to everything else...just because thats what i know...
Old 10-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Spike

I had hunted with Bear bows all my life and didnt see any reason to stop using them.Never had any problems,always easy to set up,and very cost effective.But then i seen her.My true love,My Browning Illusion.Never thought i would spend that kind of money,but after trying all the other high end bows and i mean all of them.I found her to be the most comfortable and perfectly balanced bow i found,also the most beautiful bow ive ever seen.After about two weeks of fine tuning i can say almost surely that i will never buy another bow.(or at least thats what i tell my wife.lol).But also i will never stop using my Fred Bear Polar recurve either.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Typical Buck

im loyal to parker bows but on everythong else it doesnt matter
Old 10-07-2007, 09:52 AM

I am loyal to the brand that gives me the best possible product for my hard-earned dollars.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

My young will inherit Mathews.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Spike

You need to shoot whatever feels the best in you hand. Never be loyal because their are way to many companys making great bows and if you are stuck on just one you will miss many others......
Old 10-07-2007, 01:38 PM
Fork Horn

Not at all loyal. I shoot with what feels good to me. I started with a Fred Bear, moved into an Archery Research (AR), and have a Bowtech and Mathews now. I have shot a lot of Hoyt's but I am not a fan of split limbs. I have a very good friend that owns a shop and I know that they are one of the better bows out there just based on how many he sees for warranty and repairs. Mathews and Bowtech shooters seems to go at each other the most and owning both I find it humorous as they are both great bows and both have their +'s and -'s. Not anything material enough to bash the other brand.

I really get a kick out of reading all the post with the compulsive bow brand loyalist. I guess it's similar to Chevy, Dodge, and Ford fans.

Old 10-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not unless somebody is giving them to me for free!!I could be very loyal in that case.

Quick Reply: Are you loyal to one brand?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.