Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shot this PA Buck,

Old 10-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Shot this PA Buck,

LOL guys.

stickler, no I wasn't cutting my grass today. You can't see my house unless the leaves are down.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rob tsk tsk. That was very low my friend. As for putting a dot on this guy I will have to pass do to my computer illiteracy syndrome.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Typical Buck

Good pic Rob, always good to see deer. I think 1.5 but he seems to havea big body for his age.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: BowKnutt

And at 16 yards, Pick a spot.

Looks like a snyper hit to me!!!
I hit a doe right there from a sharp angle ....too low ......
Yea Preacher Tony--Its a little low for rob's stand--But if I was up that high, I would have to aim low--I would be shakin so much--the deer is bound to benervous and duck the shot.LOL
Old 10-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Your right about the Snyper hit tho BowKnutt.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I read the subject and was all excited for you. Then I got to the story and almost called in an air strike on you. I'm glad to see you back hobbling around. I know personally what its like to miss a hunting season. Two years ago I missed ALL hunting season due to reconstructive surgery on my right shoulder. Last year, I still couldn't draw my string back so I went pansy and bought an Xbow and got a Dr's note to allow me to use it. NOW I'M NOT SAYING WHOEVER USES A CROSSBOW IS A PANSY, I'M SAYING IT FELT LIKE I WAS CHEATING. The buck I shot walked to no more than 10' away from my ground blind and I dropped him. It seemed way to easy. I busted my ass this past year working on that shoulder and two weeks ago I was able to draw the string all the way back for the first time in two years. I think I told everyone I know (which includes a lot of people who could not give a rats glutious maximus about hunting). Today, I shot six arrows at the target and the grouping was still good. My shoulder was sore by the sixth shot, so I called it quits for the day. Can't wait until the rut starts to take the bow out. I think I'm going try coyote hunting with the XBOW which should be a lot harder than my AK.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Dominant Buck

Got him a nice body growing doesn't he. Butterball fat little sucker. Do you have a camera mounted on your cast. LOL
Old 10-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

It's a BOBCAT!!

(sorry wrong thread )

Old 10-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Fork Horn

wow nice spot Where you hunting out of a tree stand if so how did you get into it with your bad foot?
Old 10-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Tbone1187

wow nice spot Where you hunting out of a tree stand if so how did you get into it with your bad foot?
Yes I'm in a treestand. I got up very carefully using my good leg, arms and my left knee.

Dmil, the cast is off...no camera mount there.

Matt, you slay me. [8D]

Quick Reply: Shot this PA Buck,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.