Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Looks like I'm short about $400

Old 09-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Looks like I'm short about $400

I'm not going back to confront them, again. I swear to you....this was the scene when I went over the first time on the ATV.....

Dad (70's) and son (50's) were there...sitting around, outside....with one of their other toothless friends....and they all get up to come see who the guy on the horseless carriage is. EACH of them is totin' a 40 oz. Budweiser (I kid you not).....and one gets him a fresh one from the back of a 70's model Dodge pickup that's been hand-painted, camo.

I don't speak their language.

These are the guys who shot at LEAST three 8's and two 10's off their one acre, last year....if you can believe that. I hunt the old man's brother's land....BECAUSE he doesn't want THEM on it.

This is the price I pay, I guess.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW......

They sounds like some lucky rednecks........

Good Luck GMMAT.....you deserve it
Old 09-30-2007, 03:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Today I picked up a bunch offricken beer cans at the parking area where I hunt.I can't stand SLOB hunters![>:]They make me sick![:'(][:'(]
Old 09-30-2007, 03:47 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I'm not going back to confront them, again. I swear to you....this was the scene when I went over the first time on the ATV.....

Dad (70's) and son (50's) were there...sitting around, outside....with one of their other toothless friends....and they all get up to come see who the guy on the horseless carriage is. EACH of them is totin' a 40 oz. Budweiser (I kid you not).....and one gets him a fresh one from the back of a 70's model Dodge pickup that's been hand-painted, camo.

I don't speak their language.

These are the guys who shot at LEAST three 8's and two 10's off their one acre, last year....if you can believe that. I hunt the old man's brother's land....BECAUSE he doesn't want THEM on it.

This is the price I pay, I guess.
When you hear banjo music, cover your butt and back out as fast as you can.
Old 09-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

That stinks! Can you turn it into insurance?
Old 09-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff .... sya the word and I'll call Uncle Tootch .....he'll take care of evythin
Old 09-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry to hear that Jeff. I lost alot of money in treestands in the last couple years on private land it sucks I know!!
Old 09-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sounds like some backwoods justice needs to be done. Let me know what I can do when I come down Jeff, you needn't be involved, they won't know me.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

that stinks . i say its pay back time. revenge is easier and sweeter when they don't know who the enemy is .take Rob up on his offer
Old 09-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear that man as i know where you are coming from. Just had a api climber and camera stolen from my spot saturday! They will get theres one day!

Quick Reply: Looks like I'm short about $400

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.