Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How is it possible?

Old 09-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default How is it possible?

This will be my 20th season bowhunting (wow I'm getting old). It amazes me every year how much "stuff" ends up on my list of things I need.Rangefinder, 3d target, new broadheads, another stand or 2, scent control stuff, new camo, new release (mine is messed up), new grunt call (you dont' wanna know why), arrows (a must), baselayer, memory cards for trail cams, face mask (lost mine somehow), meat grinder, tree tacs, some more screw in steps, and about 40 other things that will pop up along the season [:-].Did I forget anything important?

Seems like after 20 years of bowhunting "stuff" would accumalate enough to the point where you wouldn't need to buy much every year. How is this possible?
Old 09-29-2007, 02:33 PM

Default RE: How is it possible?

every year ethier you lose something or something new comes out that is a must have...
Old 09-29-2007, 03:35 PM

Just wipe the grunt call off a bit, and pack along a little jar of mouthwash, it'll be fine....

Stuff wears out, duh.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

LOL... I was thinking the same thing!
ORIGINAL: il coyote

Just wipe the grunt call off a bit, and pack along a little jar of mouthwash, it'll be fine....

Stuff wears out, duh.