Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

No Sleep

Old 09-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Typical Buck

Default No Sleep

Well here it is, 2 A.M. before opening day and still awake. Not because I can't sleep, but chose not to sleep. I'm just afraid that if I fall asleep I won't wake up early enough to hit the woods and get mygear set up. It's like this before every opening day whether it be deer, turkey, or even rabbit season when I can take my beagle out. I just find it easier and more reassuring not to sleep. Anybody else do this?
Old 09-29-2007, 12:03 AM

Default RE: No Sleep

I only do that when im goin out alone cause i know if im goin out with someone else they will make sure that im up or i just make sure i have the three alarms on my clock set, the one on my alarm clock and the one one my stereo set but i have been known to sleep threw all of them Good luck to yah tomorrow
Old 09-29-2007, 01:08 AM
Typical Buck

Dude gets some sleep..you need to be sharp for that big buck...
Old 09-29-2007, 02:36 AM

No, but it will be funny to see your post later on that you ended up falling asleep around 3:30 and missed the morning hunt
Old 09-29-2007, 03:09 AM
Fork Horn

I woke up at 0230 with a sinus headache, I tossed and turned for the next 2 hours until I finally hopped up and showered. It's 0500 now, coffee's brewing, morning's crisp, its hunting season fellas.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sleep damit sleep [8D]I predict one hell of a nap when you get home, good luck!
ORIGINAL: snake123

Well here it is, 2 A.M. before opening day and still awake. Not because I can't sleep, but chose not to sleep. I'm just afraid that if I fall asleep I won't wake up early enough to hit the woods and get mygear set up. It's like this before every opening day whether it be deer, turkey, or even rabbit season when I can take my beagle out. I just find it easier and more reassuring not to sleep. Anybody else do this?
Old 09-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Typical Buck

We don't have to worry about you getting any sleep, do we Dink.

Dink is Love
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Old 09-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

[&:]Im not sayin
ORIGINAL: honcho12

We don't have to worry about you getting any sleep, do we Dink.

Dink is Love
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek