Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage BH

Old 09-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Rage BH

Ok guys who is using them?

I am making a switch, my bow is tuned and I am going to shoot the PH tomorrow. IF all goes well I will be using the Rage.

GMMAT has made me a believer, I said I would never go Mech, but you can not argue with the results.

I can say it, I was wrong
Old 09-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Rage BH

I dont know but thanks for asking I'm curious myself..I know alot the top names in the industry are using them now.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Check out GMMATS thread about shot number 5
Old 09-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Germ, the only reason I ever went from Muzzy's to Snypers is because of a review that 5Shot did on the Snyper, back in 2000 I would have argued against mechanicals. I still believe some are better than others and there are some that will never be part of my arsenal. The Snyper is incredible, the Rage mimics the Snyper with a larger cutting diameter. Impressive to say the least.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Anyone have a practice head they'd be willing to let me use?
Old 09-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Id love too, but i done bought strikers, no doubt these things are super nasty, just dont have an extra $35 to change now...
Old 09-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Germ, the only reason I ever went from Muzzy's to Snypers is because of a review that 5Shot did on the Snyper, back in 2000 I would have argued against mechanicals. I still believe some are better than others and there are some that will never be part of my arsenal. The Snyper is incredible, the Rage mimics the Snyper with a larger cutting diameter. Impressive to say the least.
Rob I just went and looked, they are the same head. The rage does not have a rubber band
Old 09-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use them they seem to fly good the best part is if you get the 2 blade the cutting diameter is 2in I am trying them on thefall turkey season so I think it will do the job
Old 09-28-2007, 08:59 PM

turkey hunt with them.....they would take a good chunk of that breast meat....though you would have a dead turkey
Old 09-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Typical Buck

Well $75 bucks later, andI now am a rage shooter! No hunting in CT on sundays, so I have another day of practice, and fine tuning, if needed!I shot the practice heads a few times tonight with great results! They seem to fly real nice!!

Quick Reply: Rage BH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.