Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Depressed... New Camera... Stolen... (UPDATED)

Old 09-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Depressed... New Camera... Stolen... (UPDATED)

I just got word from my brother that we got one of our new I-40 ($200) cameras stolen.I have heard stories ofthis happening toothers but I didn't think it would happen to us.I guess I forgot to wake up andsmellreality.Everything happens for a reason (we don't always understand why).He probably needed it more than us.I took it as a learning experience.

Onto the good news, we got some goodpictures and videos of some nice 2.5and 3.5 bucks he said,some cool turkeysvideos, and a coyote (I bet there are some pig pictures too).Ouroat field we plantedlooks good and our frontfield of clover mixlooksokay (we probably needed to spread more seed down). AND.... Bow season startsin almost a week and this year I bought a lifetime combo licenseso I wont have to worry about buying a hunting or fishing license ever again.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:59 PM

Default RE: Depressed... New Camera... Stolen...

Thieves suck! Good luck this season. Those cameras sell for 98 bucks at walmart here is if it means anything to ya.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Predator19

Thieves suck! Good luck this season. Those cameras sell for 98 bucks at walmart here is if it means anything to ya.
Good luck to you as well. We have three of thoseif you are talking aboutthe D-40.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry to hear some pecker gnat stole your camera. We bought one this year and haven't had any problems as of yet. I was going to put it up insome new timberI get to hunt this year. I guess I will have to brush it in real good!

Good Luck this season!
Old 09-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry to hear that . that stinks some people are just jerks . Was it locked to the tree ?
Old 09-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rhody Hunter

sorry to hear that . that stinks some people are just jerks . Was it locked to the tree ?
It wasnt locked, but the way I look at it is that bolt cutters (which everyone seems to have) can easily take care of a locked camera. If they want to steal it, they are going to steal it.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:37 PM

sorry man
Old 09-21-2007, 07:44 PM

u know, you'd think that hunters (if they are) would have better ethics. Sorry to hear that, that does bite!
Old 09-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

I've said it before and I'll say it again. What the hell is wrong with our fellow sportsman? Is it any wonder why others look at hunters the way they do? We cannot even be civil and honest between ourselves. God forbid I ever find someone that has taken from me.[:@]
Old 09-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Fork Horn

Rob,
Those guys aren't even sportsmen. A different class altogether. They may be hunters of sorts, but youcan't call them sportsmen.

Quick Reply: Depressed... New Camera... Stolen... (UPDATED)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.