Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bought new Bowhunting truck... UPDATE

Old 09-19-2007, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bought new Bowhunting truck... UPDATE

After a little help from you guys, I decided on what's below. It was the PR vehicle at the Milwaukee Mile so that's the reason for the graphics. I was in a hurry and had to literally "get out of town" this passed Friday so I drove it home like that. I have to return for a full prep and strip down of the stickers. Sorry for the not so optimal pix I took with my camera phone.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:12 PM

Default RE: Bought new Bowhunting truck... UPDATE

nice truck
Old 09-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

Killer truck! If I was gonna buy a new truck, it would be a new Tundra crewmax.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

I have a 2002 Tundra that I purchased new and I love it! I just put on new tires last week and had the front end aligned and it drives as good as the day I drove it home from the dealer. I have never hadthe slightest trouble with it. This was my 7th Toyota and I won't ever buy anything else. My wife vehicle is a Toyota Highlander and she said that I would have to bury her in it because she is never getting rid of it.
Love it, love it, love it.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah that crew max had insane amounts of room in the back but I didn't have insane amounts in the back pocket to match it. I'm more than happy with my double cab though. It's roomier than my wife's 02 Camry.

On sort of a side note, I've never owned a V8 before and this truck has become very addictive to drive because of it. It's huge but isn't a clumsy slug by any means. I think it does 0-60 mph in 6 point something seconds and crosses quarter mile in midto high 14's. (not that that was or is a primary concern of mine)

Seems like a solid truck.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

sell it and buy a ford lol nice truck wish i could buy a new truck to scratch up in the wood no jus joking i have been looking at new trucks but will have to go ford because i need a truck with a 18000 tow weight and fords 450 is the only over it good luck i hope you post another pic with a nice buck in back
Old 09-19-2007, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

best of luck, you will never go wrong with a TOYOTA, I have a 2005 TACOMA