Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HHA

Old 09-19-2007, 09:44 AM
Typical Buck

Default HHA

I just wanted to give a shout out to the wonderful folks at HHA. I had some issues with a sight thatI bought over five years ago and I was looking for a bit of help. I fully expected to pay for what ever parts I needed. I recieved an email from them yesterday and to my surprise they had sent the stuff and there would be no charge. Mind you the issue wasn't their fault, it was mine. I know that often times we only hear about the bad stuff from companies, so I just wanted to give them a thumbs up. This is not the first time they have help me out either.

Thanks HHA
Old 09-19-2007, 09:49 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: HHA

HHA sights/products have a lifetime warranty, my first sight and release were HHA products, they still stand by them 10 years later.