Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

P.A. Doe License

Old 09-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Typical Buck

Default P.A. Doe License

Finally got my P.A. doe license today. I can't wait to make some jerky
Old 09-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: P.A. Doe License

I managed to draw 2 tags for my unit and somehow haven't recieved either of them yet. I know I got them both because they cashed both checks........[&:].

Hopefully I get them before opening day, I plan to go on a nanny whacking spree.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

I wanted to help ya Matt but with the injury I didn't even apply.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Heh......they still have 700 tags left for 3B. If your feeling up to it I have several bucks as well as countless does coming into the plots already........whether you have a doe tag or not you have an invitation to come up and hunt. I know you have a pretty good honey hole, but if things get slow I'm less than an hour away. You won't have to walk anywhere.......
Old 09-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Fork Horn

Just got my second doe lisence for managment area 4E today.

Hopefully I can put the smack down on a couple in a week and a half.

Good luck PA boys.

Brian
Old 09-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Typical Buck

I'll be hunting 2C. I plan on tagging a doe opening day/night if presented with the opportunity. It shouldn't be a porblem but with all the timbering they've done around here it may be tricky
Old 09-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got mine for 5D the other day. Rob, if you need someone to shoot a doe for ya just give me a holler. I will shoot the doe so when the rut comes that buck will walk right into your lap![8D]
Old 09-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Heh......they still have 700 tags left for 3B. If your feeling up to it I have several bucks as well as countless does coming into the plots already........whether you have a doe tag or not you have an invitation to come up and hunt. I know you have a pretty good honey hole, but if things get slow I'm less than an hour away. You won't have to walk anywhere.......
I was at the courthouse/treasurers office and we bought our dogs lifetime license, I bought my hunting license while I was there. I could pick up a tag, and a ground blind would do me but I wouldn't want to be a burden. ? ?
Old 09-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rick James

I was at the courthouse/treasurers office and we bought our dogs lifetime license, I bought my hunting license while I was there. I could pick up a tag, and a ground blind would do me but I wouldn't want to be a burden. ? ?
No burden my friend, I am actually setting up the food plot ground blinds this weekend so they will already be there for us with or without you. Ican drive you right to the blinds as well. You would actually be doing me a favor if you whacked a doe and the bucks are thick in there too. I might even open up the mansion (literally) if you want to stay overnight.........the cabin is a bit tight for more than 2 guys and Dan will be there too.

You would be sitting right where this picture was taken yesterday........

View to your right:

View to your left:

Old 09-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lookin good Rick James. Hard work pays off! Hope it rewards you guys with some true giants!

Quick Reply: P.A. Doe License

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.