Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BigJ12 is out of here forever

Old 09-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: BigJ12 is out of here forever

You and Prince have anything else in common????

I hope he has a pair of those ass pants in Enigma camo of course
Old 09-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pa_yote_hunter

you scare me......i would never want to be on your badside BigJ71

I wouldn't want to be on his bad side with 4 of my closest friends there with me.

Shane
Old 09-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not afraid of BigJ12 or BigJ71! Respectful Mr.BigJ sir,several states away BigJ sir.Now if I was in close proximity I would have a healthy sense of fear,that kind that you have for any body benching close to 3 times your own body weight.
I want to hear what BigJ thinks about the Players Union? I read an article in Sports Illustrated a couple of weeks ago that just ripped the players union apart as it relates to how they treat many of the disabled players.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: tsoc

I'm not afraid of BigJ12 or BigJ71! Respectful Mr.BigJ sir,several states away BigJ sir.Now if I was in close proximity I would have a healthy sense of fear,that kind that you have for any body benching close to 3 times your own body weight.
I want to hear what BigJ thinks about the Players Union? I read an article in Sports Illustrated a couple of weeks ago that just ripped the players union apart as it relates to how they treat many of the disabled players.
tsco,

Again, I must be carefull about what I say...but I will say this. IMO, unions are unions. Yes,they can help and to some extent are neededbut like most unions(no matter what line of work) when it comes right down to it,they ONLY care about one thing and one thing only.....making money for themselves.

Old 09-20-2007, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks John,
Of course you have to be careful about what's said.I should have used better sense than to ask you a question like that.It just really bothered me to see how hard a couple of these busted up players have it,with the Union seemingly not giving them the time of day.
Please don't respond to this.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

BigJ71 what kind of treestand do you use??? I am thinking it must be a pretty good one cause yer one solid dude!!!

Old 09-20-2007, 06:42 AM
Dominant Buck

BigJ just stands on a stool!
Old 09-20-2007, 07:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

please do not show up in a purple crushed velvet suit with the "pirate" shirt on.... lol.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: iowabob85

BigJ71 what kind of treestand do you use??? I am thinking it must be a pretty good one cause yer one solid dude!!!

Ya know, I really should get good ones but the truth of the matter is I buy any hang-on tree stand that has a 300lb capacity, that's on sale. I figure the weight rating is like elevators in that the actual breaking point is way higher than what's listed.....at least I hope so.[&:]
Old 09-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Site Buck Guru

At least get a good safety harness, just in case!

Quick Reply: BigJ12 is out of here forever

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.