Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BigJ12 is out of here forever

Old 09-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BigJ12 is out of here forever

I'm thinking when BigJ71 just looks at those Deers and points his finger at them they fall over dead from fright!!!!! [&:]
Old 09-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: GTOHunter

I'm thinking when BigJ71 just looks at those Deers and points his finger at them they fall over dead from fright!!!!! [&:]
GTO,

I wish itwere that easy...Usually there looking at me laughing saying (in deer talk) "Look at that big fatItalian in that tree over there.....who's he think he's hiding from?"
Old 09-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BigJ71

Yep...old jersey number, back when football was fun...college. I won't give my NFL number out so don't ask...some things are better kept secret. I have no problem talking about the NFL and sharing stories but lets just say you have to havebeen there to understand the need for anonymity especially on an open forum. Even after many years of retirement.
Afraid im gonna come put the smackdown on ya andsteal all your old stuff and put it on Ebay aint ya??
Old 09-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: buck_master_101

Yep...old jersey number, back when football was fun...college. I won't give my NFL number out so don't ask...some things are better kept secret. I have no problem talking about the NFL and sharing stories but lets just say you have to havebeen there to understand the need for anonymity especially on an open forum. Even after many years of retirement.
Afraid im gonna come put the smackdown on ya andsteal all your old stuff and put it on Ebay aint ya??
Ha Ha Ha.....good luck getting anything for it....wait I think my parents get on line now...you'd have one bidder.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 09-18-2007, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

After figuring out how to use other smileys than whats on here... i never really tried until tonight... I found one just for you BigJ 747.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:12 PM
Super Moderator

BigJ, you must have grown up in Texas or next to a nuclear plant... LOL You are one big guy.I bet your dog is a St. Bernard and your kitty is a Mountain Lion.j/k Glad to have you here on our side..

buck master, here are some more you can play with that I have collected from various places.
http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/deerdust/Smiley%20thief/?start=all
Mind you that there are some that you may NOT use on this website, it should be obvious to you which ones.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator

BigJ71 is such a big guy, he gave me a cyberhug and it hurt.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mind you that there are some that you may NOT use on this website, it should be obvious to you which ones.
Uhhh, yep.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:01 AM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

YO GREGH,

OK, I guess it's true that your sight goes downhill when you get old.

Quick Reply: BigJ12 is out of here forever

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.