Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tom Redmond Outdoors...Archery Experts.. UPDATED pg.2

Old 09-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Spike

Default RE: Tom Redmond Outdoors...Archery Experts

i ordered my last dozen gold tips from them and got great service and a great price - keep us informed!!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:32 AM

Well guys, I waited till today to give them a call and after being on wait for about a minute I talked to one of there "experts". He informed me that my order status was that it had "been shipped", I asked him when, and he told me yesterday. That means that it took them 12 days from when my order was placed to get my gear together and ship it out. Most on-line companies I have dealt with will have your gear shipped out within two or three days. I am hoping to have my gear on Friday or Saturday which will give me a week to get my string on and my bow tuned/sighted in again. I am going to be cutting it close now but I will have plenty of time to get the bow all set and ready to go for the 29th!

This is the first time I have had an issue with this company but I honestly don't know if I will place an order through them again.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to here that they finally got your order shipped BM. Hopefully it will be in good shape, thanks for the review. Doubt I will ever use them.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

Well guys, I waited till today to give them a call and after being on wait for about a minute I talked to one of there "experts". He informed me that my order status was that it had "been shipped", I asked him when, and he told me yesterday. That means that it took them 12 days from when my order was placed to get my gear together and ship it out. Most on-line companies I have dealt with will have your gear shipped out within two or three days. I am hoping to have my gear on Friday or Saturday which will give me a week to get my string on and my bow tuned/sighted in again. I am going to be cutting it close now but I will have plenty of time to get the bow all set and ready to go for the 29th!

This is the first time I have had an issue with this company but I honestly don't know if I will place an order through them again.
Yes the issue is size with them.

Cabelas has a DC's that are huge, Archery experts Dropped shipped most of my items.

Funny thing is I order stuff from Cabelas the same day. I had it in three days