Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT question

Old 09-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Dominant Buck

Default ASAT question

What's up with most everything they have being out of stock? Not a cut on the company at all. Don't mean it that way. I'm just in the market for some everyday camo.....and I need BDU style pants and a good cotton shirt.

Anything else available from another comapny that's comparable? I just want some good, rugged, everyday camo in an open pattern. No wolfskin needed. Temps here don't dictate I need that until much later in the year.

I ordered Predator early season lightweight gear. they've sent me the wrong size pants TWICE, now. I don't have a lot of faith in them, either, right now....lol. I have ordered from Predator, direct. So....if someone knows a distributor that can check tags before they send them out.....and has a suggestion....I'm all ears.

Thanks, guys.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:42 PM

Default RE: ASAT question

From what I understand from Scott, the sewers that ASAT was using weren't meeting the quality standards, so they dumped 'em.....They found a new sewer and are currently playing catch up....He could tell you better than I however....
Old 09-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

I read over on AT that they are waiting for a shipment to come from China.

Dont know how true that is tho, we all know what message boards are like
Old 09-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Dominant Buck

That's what I understand, too, Mobo. I just don't see too many options available to me for the short term. Pretty crazy, huh? I tried to do this right......and ordered some stuff from Predator and ASAT, early (or so I thought). To date.....I haven't worn, either.

No cut on ASAT, at all. Things happen. Just need some stuff for everyday use RIGHT NOW.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

I read over on AT that they are waiting for a shipment to come from China.

Dont know how true that is tho, we all know what message boards are like
No doubt some of that is true. The owner himself admitted to me they use sewers or fabric or something overseas.

I'm not nocking the camo, love the camo. ASAT made in the good ole USA is hard to come by. If they ever change owners, I'll be making a major order.

Old 09-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

RealTree AP might be your best quickest option.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Germ

RealTree AP might be your best quickest option.
Oddly enough Germ, that's what we discussed via Pm.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:55 PM

You could get some of the mil-spec digital camo. It's cheap, effective and a lot of places carry it. Just a thought.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I ordered some Predator from Cabelas a few weeks ago, it was even on sale. I got in in a few days. I believe it was their Silent Weave stuff. Don't remember the exact price, but it was a good deal.

And it was the right size too.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

No doubt some of that is true. The owner himself admitted to me they use sewers or fabric or something overseas.

I'm not nocking the camo, love the camo. ASAT made in the good ole USA is hard to come by. If they ever change owners, I'll be making a major order.
Unfortunately most companies have to manufacture overseas in order to be competetively priced nowdays if they want to survive. Most people I know seemed to try and buy stuff made in the US years ago, now people just want bargains and dont really care about where the label was made anymore. Sad isnt it.

Quick Reply: ASAT question

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.