Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT question

Old 09-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ASAT question

Jeff,

Even though you received the wrong size, what did you think of that garment? Did it have any sheen to it? Did it look breathable? Anything else?

Oh. I'm still waiting on a Lone Wolf strap from you, too! [8D]
Old 09-17-2007, 02:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Lone wolf strap??? Heck....if it's free it'll get there when I get around to it!....lol (Honestly....it's with my hang on stuff....and I haven't set the other 2. I WILL send it to you, though)

The garments are OK, I guess. The pants and shirt actually DO look like they shine a little....but they haven't been washed (and won't be.....I'm sending them back....AGAIN). The pants SAY XL on the tag.....but there's a tag as plain as day that reads MEDIUM on the inside of the pants. I explained this to them.....but they keep sending the same pair of pants back to me. Brilliance, huh?[&:]
Old 09-17-2007, 04:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

From what I understand from Scott, the sewers that ASAT was using weren't meeting the quality standards, so they dumped 'em.....They found a new sewer and are currently playing catch up....He could tell you better than I however....

Actually the company they were using at the time was foreclosed upon.

If they (ASAT) wants your guys buisness they have some catching up to do. It is what it is...... Two weeks from nearly everyones season opener (with many states already hunting) and no gear.... I can only sell what they have........ fortunately my livelyhood isn't effected at all when they run out of stock on gear,I bettheirs is. [/align]
Old 09-17-2007, 05:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Jeff,

Even though you received the wrong size, what did you think of that garment? Did it have any sheen to it? Did it look breathable? Anything else?

Oh. I'm still waiting on a Lone Wolf strap from you, too! [8D]
PS when I ordered it, the garment looked great in the pictures!! When they told me it's on back order til January 12th I coulda cared less!!!!

Order Cancelled!!!
Old 09-17-2007, 07:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

I WILL send it to you, though)
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I've been hearing that for... what? A year now? [8D]

Old 09-17-2007, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Same as John,

I ordered the Cabela's silent weave in fall grey. Like you, I don't need something really
heavy for most of the season. They seem well made, the fit is good, and they were on sale
at the time. I would check if they have any left.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Dominant Buck

Dang, Greg. I'll get right on sending you your FREE strap as soon as I get back to NC. I'm in Richmond, VA for a couple of days.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Spike

ASAT seems to be ran like a mom and pop company. Seems they are always backordered on everything. I know a dealer who ordered8 t-shirts and after 4 months waiting cancelled the order. The colors dont match-up in the garments especially the tan colors. And the sewing company that does the 3D suits is all done here in the USA. First company went bankrupt that was sewing them, then they got a company in Tennessee to do them and apparently something went wrong there. Now the Sitka stuff took about a month more than they said to get here and now most all of it is backordered and they said they didnt get as much shipped in as they were supposed to. They certainly have some issues and at this pace they probably wont be in business very long. Their best solutin would be to just sell there patterns to other garment companies and stop trying to make their own stuff bc their quality control and in-stock merchandise sucks! That is jmo! The stuff looks good but if ya cant get it it doesnt matter. I am sure Realtree has everything in stock in AP design! Oh well!
Old 09-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Spike

Has there been any others here that have had issues with ASAT?
Old 09-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Fork Horn

Is every dealer of ASAT having this backlog issue?

I went through Gary at DayOne a few months back for my ASAT and besides the pants having to be custom made, my parka arrived within a week or so. Both are in fleece. Not sure if he may have more stuff in stock or what but thought it might be another option.

Quick Reply: ASAT question

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.