Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what if we had no MEAT

Old 09-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: what if we had no MEAT

ummm

Sweet dude thanks.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Fork Horn

Whenever I run into a vegetarian I just open my mouth, point to my K-9s and ask them what they are in my mouth for. It shuts them up every time. Sometimes they will stop and try to think up an answer but the only answer is "for tearing flesh."
Old 09-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

When i started hunting at the age of 18 four years ago nov 15
it took only two days for me to have someone tell me hunting is wroung.

And i have not went a season without all the finger pointing and so on

from we do not feed and take care of wild game like we do cows so we should leave them be
to having some one tell me that it says in the bible that jesus was a vegatarien.

But were would we be if there were no animals to eat deer turkey fish cows so on .I would say some were between a monkey and a mop lol
and to me the only person who has the littles right to say hunting is wroung is someone who kills nothing living and that includeds plant and tofu

Now that's funny I don't carewho you are!
Old 09-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Like big said, plenty of references in the Bible, in Genesis we were given domain over what was growing....Couple of other points...

There are over 25,000 deer killed on the highway each year, in NC alone...Look at the danger and property loss that brings....

We farm 850 acres, corn, soybeans, wheat, peanuts, can you say 100 acre foodplot....How would you like it if something was taking your inventory each night, wouldn't you do something to stop it???

We domesticated cattle, sheep, pigs, etc...At one time they were all "wild"...Heck if we had of domesticated deer, we would all be big cow hunters!!!!

Its all meat folks, deer happens to be better for you than beef....

As God told Paul in a dream when Paul was hungry (in Acts) "Kill and eat"....Paul said something to the effect that certain animals were "dirty"....God told him, whatever I made is not dirty, eat.....
Old 09-11-2007, 09:41 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: nchawkeye

As God told Paul in a dream when Paul was hungry (in Acts) "Kill and eat"....Paul said something to the effect that certain animals were "dirty"....God told him, whatever I made is not dirty, eat.....
You mean Peter.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

One of PETA's founders is Ingrid Newkirk. If you want to know what kind of nutcases you're dealing with, just Google up some of her quotes. Then you can feed them back to whoever is giving you a hard time. See if they are really insane or just misinformed. If they agree, they are insane and nothing you say will make any difference. If they are shocked, then you might have a chance to educate them.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

The one thing that these idiots can't seem to comprehend is that life feeds on life.

Regardless if you are feeding on animals or plants you are taking life in order to sustain your own life. Period, end of story.

How many trees were needlessly murdered in order to put a roof over thise psychos heads?

How many animals weremurdered and forced from their homes to make way for the housing developements that they live in, or the roads that they drive on, or the vegetarian grocery stores that they shop in, etc... etc...?

Honestly, most of them aren't even worth talking too.