Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How's my form (new video page 4)

Old 09-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How's my form !!!

Hi Russell , regards the hunting .. mainland Europe,Good'ole USA or Canada . Feels good to finally have my bow .

Don , i will try the cap turned back ( could do with catching a ladies eye )and i got enough scars thanks [8D].

I will travel to states next year to do recce certain area's and maybe talk to some outfitters . I can't raise a lot of funds , so will see what comes up . I will try to time it with HNI show , if anybody got any dates on that ? ..

Dave
ORIGINAL: lethalconnection

The only thing major thing i noticed is your draw is about 1/2inch to and inch too long other then that your form looks pretty good.

Oh and good to see you finally got yourself a bow. Where can you take it out hunting?
Old 09-16-2007, 05:46 PM

Your draw is still toolong. When you pull that bow back that furthest point where you trigger is hooked onto should touch the corner of your mouth, then you will have the right draw length.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do i need bow press to adjust draw or is it a job for proffessional ? ....... SCRATCH THAT , I just sorted it and cannot believe it was that easy to sort . Their was a stopper on the lower cam , so i moved it 2 hole and guess what ... string sits in corner of mouth now .

Well its 01:00am in the morning now , so will try out tomorrow . First impressions , it feels good .

Dave
Old 09-16-2007, 09:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

A lower anchor could get the string to touch the corner of your mouth.Experiment to see what feels better and produces better results.Shorter draw or lower anchor but forget the peep when lowering the anchor.

Your release hand still is too tense,relax it so the bend straightens out.

The palm of your grip hand still looks to be making to much contact with the grip.Turn the hand at a 45 deg angle and rotate the forearm outor rotate the wrist up for a high wrist.

YOU ARE STIILL LEANING INTO THE STRING.Brng it to you,don't go to it.