Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trail Cam Stolen

Old 09-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Trail Cam Stolen

Just went to check my trail cam and its freakin GONE! [:@]

There has been this jackass driving around by my farm glassing some of my fields looking at deer from the road. I had to tear down his stand and run him off last year and hes back again. I know that he stole the camera because i put it there yesterday and it was gone today. I saw his truck parked down the road last night on the neighbors land....im fed up with this crap. Next time i see him im calling the cops.

Old 09-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Trail Cam Stolen

That sucks. Put his ass in jail.[:@]
Old 09-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

if you've got a license plate number, I'd be dialing right now...
Old 09-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have his plate number and the sad thing is that hes always driving his company truck "McNeel Concrete" so I got his company phone number too

Bad thing is, i really dont have "proof" that hes trasspassing. This close to season its really frustrating me!

Old 09-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats crap[:@] People make me so mad. Now he knows all the deer you have been seeing and he has go $300 worth of your stuff!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:03 PM

That's right pal!! And for $100,000, in small, unmarked bills you can have it back!!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

That sucks and whats worse is,if that's how he operates..and you have some of them big buck pics on that camera. He''lll probably find a way to get the biggest one and that won't be done legally either.

At a minimum he'll spook them into going nocturnal early.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

That's right pal!! And for $100,000, in small, unmarked bills you can have it back!!
Im comin for you!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:16 PM

If you are sure it is him try and bluff him. Tell him you know he took your first trail cam, you have a pic of him on your second cam with the first one and see what he does. Say you wont call if he gives it back and maybe he will fold on you. Then get camera and call police or settle it yourself with him!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

That sucks and whats worse is,if that's how he operates..and you have some of them big buck pics on that camera. He''lll probably find a way to get the biggest one and that won't be done legally either.

At a minimum he'll spook them into going nocturnal early.
Well luckily (I guess) it was a new camera so it was only out for one day because i was checking to see if it was working properly so there shouldnt be too many pics of monsters! This guy better watch out for me thats all i got to say

Quick Reply: Trail Cam Stolen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.